#261 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,921 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:03 PM

I confess that I ate cheetos for lunch.
    AND I pretended to work all day today.
    AND I really don't want to work tomorrow either.
    THE END.

#262 BC Bride2be

BC Bride2be
    • 636 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:18 PM

LOLOLOL Kate!
      me too!!! I had salt & vinegar chips!! heeheehee
      and although I told FI was going to work out tonight... I'm not!!!!!!! I am going to go shopping instead for an hour after work.
      i will get back on track tomorrow. hopefully...

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kate.com
      I confess that I ate cheetos for lunch.
      AND I pretended to work all day today.
      AND I really don't want to work tomorrow either.
      THE END.

#263 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,853 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:28 PM

I confess that I went shopping yesterday and ran home really fast after work so that I would beat DH home. I then put away the new close and through the bag away in the out side garbage can so he wouldnt find it. Then this morning when he asked where I got my new pants, and played stupid and said "what...this old thing?"
        We are supposed to be saving for a house, but we arnt even doing Xmas gifts. So geeze, I deserve a pair of pants, or two, and maybe a new sweater to match.
        Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#264 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:31 PM

I have a bad confession to make... I sneaked around and found out what my FI is getting me for my B-Day / Christmas present. After seeing what it was, I really hope I can pull off the whole surprised thing. I really wish I hadn't done it now. He's so excited for me to open it in front of my whole family. I can never tell him that I found out before hand, or else he'd be so crushed. Yikes! I just couldn't help myself because he was building it up so freaking much, and it was driving me CRAZY!!!

#265 Celina

Celina
          • Banned
          • 2,811 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BC Bride2be
            LOLOLOL Kate!
            me too!!! I had salt & vinegar chips!! heeheehee
            and although I told FI was going to work out tonight... I'm not!!!!!!! I am going to go shopping instead for an hour after work.
            i will get back on track tomorrow. hopefully...
            That is TOTALLY something I would do! Too funny!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by STACEY
            I confess that I went shopping yesterday and ran home really fast after work so that I would beat DH home. I then put away the new close and through the bag away in the out side garbage can so he wouldnt find it. Then this morning when he asked where I got my new pants, and played stupid and said "what...this old thing?"
            We are supposed to be saving for a house, but we arnt even doing Xmas gifts. So geeze, I deserve a pair of pants, or two, and maybe a new sweater to match.
            That is funny...I did the same thing yesterday except I stuck the shirts and earrings in my purse and took it with me upstairs to the bedroom and tucked the bag in the back of the closet...hehe!!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by *Casey*
            I have a bad confession to make... I sneaked around and found out what my FI is getting me for my B-Day / Christmas present. After seeing what it was, I really hope I can pull off the whole surprised thing. I really wish I hadn't done it now. He's so excited for me to open it in front of my whole family. I can never tell him that I found out before hand, or else he'd be so crushed. Yikes! I just couldn't help myself because he was building it up so freaking much, and it was driving me CRAZY!!!
            You know you cant leave us hanging...come on girl...what was it
            "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#266 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
            • 456 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:10 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by STACEY
              LOL-I do that sometimes too!!! I hide the tags in the garbage can so he doesn't know that I went shopping. My DH is definitely not controlling of our finances or anything, I just have a bad shopping habit and when I have to have my need for a fix, nothing or no one will stop me!!!
              D & K
              October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

#267 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
                You know you cant leave us hanging...come on girl...what was it
                Well, I'm a huge Oklahoma Sooner football fan, and he got us 2 AMAZING tickets, flights, and hotel to the National Championship game in Miami in January!!!

#268 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:42 PM

Wow!! That's an amazing gift!!!
                  Tisk, Tisk on you for peeking though!!

#269 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:49 PM

That's a really good gift. You get to see a great game and get away from the cold weather.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#270 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:22 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by *Casey*
                      Well, I'm a huge Oklahoma Sooner football fan, and he got us 2 AMAZING tickets, flights, and hotel to the National Championship game in Miami in January!!!
                      WOOHOO Casey that will be SO fun! I hate knowing what I am getting before Christmas. I always beg Ryan not to put the presents under the tree because I am so good at guessing things. I would never tell him I knew what it was but I almost always guess. He did surprise me with a laptop last year I had no idea!

Maybe there will be an extra surprise to the tickets you don't know about yet then you can be surprised for real :) If not just fake it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users