Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#241 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 06:14 PM

I havent shaved my legs since I think Sunday, yeah they are pretty darn hairy right now. Oh well!

I confess that i snuck out of my work seminar for an hr yesterday to go shopping at Kohls!
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#242 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:07 PM

I confess that I stole a .42 cent stamp from work so I could mail a bill. I feel pretty guilty.

Ok I am lame, maybe I should try to steal something better next time.
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#243 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 08:51 PM

Haha, y'all are too funny...I have shaved my legs recently, but my confession is that I quit my job last week and I still haven't told my future in laws (we are close). I feel guilty but I am just waiting for the right time...FYI-they aren't into housewives...I am looking for a new job though!

#244 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 08:59 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
          I havent shaved my legs since I think Sunday, yeah they are pretty darn hairy right now. Oh well!

I confess that i snuck out of my work seminar for an hr yesterday to go shopping at Kohls!
          That's less than a week! I'm thinking closer to 2 or 3 weeks. I honestly don't remember, that's how bad it is.

I do love that new smooth feeling, so I'll have to do something about it this weekend.

#245 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:34 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tylersgirl
            Haha, y'all are too funny...I have shaved my legs recently, but my confession is that I quit my job last week and I still haven't told my future in laws (we are close). I feel guilty but I am just waiting for the right time...FYI-they aren't into housewives...I am looking for a new job though!
            EEK. Although it really isn't their call if you are a housewife or not. So don't feel guilty! Good luck with the job search.

#246 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
            • 1,209 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:36 PM

I confess that I feel gross, fat, and completely desireless right now for FI. And I feel guilty about that, because I know that it's just stress, but if I just was in the mood I'd feel better and so would he!

#247 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kevsgirl
                I confess that I feel gross, fat, and completely desireless right now for FI. And I feel guilty about that, because I know that it's just stress, but if I just was in the mood I'd feel better and so would he!
                In a week you are going to be on a beach getting married! Once you're all dolled up in your dress or liquored up off the free booze you are going to be so hot! I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Get ready for the honeymoon phase!

#248 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                • 1,209 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:50 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ErinB
                  In a week you are going to be on a beach getting married! Once you're all dolled up in your dress or liquored up off the free booze you are going to be so hot! I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Get ready for the honeymoon phase!
                  You are sooooo right

#249 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:07 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by kevsgirl
                    You are sooooo right
                    Oh and then wait until you start TTC if that is in the plans! Then it's really va va voom!

#250 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                    • 1,209 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:20 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kat81
                      Oh and then wait until you start TTC if that is in the plans! Then it's really va va voom!
                      Rrrrraarrrr!!!! Yep! We are not bringing protection on the trip....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users