Jump to content

Photo

Confessions


  • Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#231 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
  • Jr. Member
  • 451 posts

    Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:52 PM

    I confess...that when I first joined BDW and saw posts about girls telling their fiances about what Jane or Mary from the forum said or did, I thought you were all crazy! I did not understand how you created friendships that warranted telling your fiance about their stuff.

    My next confession...I do the above all the time!! Haha. Matt thinks its soooo funny that I'm like "oh, Celina had 70 shitheads not show for her AHR and Casey is coming to Dallas and Andrea had 4 more people book at the last minute!". I tell him about my day - which includes all of yall :)

    So thanks to you all for being there and listening to my wedding stuff (and sharing yours!). I would probably lose a few friends if I talked to them about my wedding as much as I talk to yall! :)

    #232 Sloan

    Sloan
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,279 posts

      Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:01 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by DallasAshli
      I confess...that when I first joined BDW and saw posts about girls telling their fiances about what Jane or Mary from the forum said or did, I thought you were all crazy! I did not understand how you created friendships that warranted telling your fiance about their stuff.

      My next confession...I do the above all the time!! Haha. Matt thinks its soooo funny that I'm like "oh, Celina had 70 shitheads not show for her AHR and Casey is coming to Dallas and Andrea had 4 more people book at the last minute!". I tell him about my day - which includes all of yall :)

      So thanks to you all for being there and listening to my wedding stuff (and sharing yours!). I would probably lose a few friends if I talked to them about my wedding as much as I talk to yall! :)

      Ditto!! I thought everyone was a bit weird too! Now I do it all the time. Craig thinks its weird that Im getting together with some of the ON brides in February. He says "but you dont know any of them" ... well what difference does it make, I met YOU online and didnt know YOU at all. Look where that landed us!

      #233 stacey

      stacey

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 4,853 posts

        Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:07 PM

        I confess that I hate the new woman at work. I wish she would shut the hell up, and realize that she is the new chick, and no you can not come in a change everything as you feel fit.
        Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

        #234 Andi

        Andi

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

          Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:31 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by DallasAshli
          I confess...that when I first joined BDW and saw posts about girls telling their fiances about what Jane or Mary from the forum said or did, I thought you were all crazy! I did not understand how you created friendships that warranted telling your fiance about their stuff.

          My next confession...I do the above all the time!! Haha. Matt thinks its soooo funny that I'm like "oh, Celina had 70 shitheads not show for her AHR and Casey is coming to Dallas and Andrea had 4 more people book at the last minute!". I tell him about my day - which includes all of yall :)

          So thanks to you all for being there and listening to my wedding stuff (and sharing yours!). I would probably lose a few friends if I talked to them about my wedding as much as I talk to yall! :)
          haha...that is a good one...I have to totally agree with you on that one

          I too didn't fully understand all of it when I joined...now my FI makes fun of me for being on the forum all of the time...he will say stuff like "oh you finished the invites, better hurry and take pics to post them on your little forum!"...then I will tell him something like..."don't worry I already did!"

          #235 BachataBride

          BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

            Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:37 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sloan
            Ditto!! I thought everyone was a bit weird too! Now I do it all the time. Craig thinks its weird that Im getting together with some of the ON brides in February. He says "but you dont know any of them" ... well what difference does it make, I met YOU online and didnt know YOU at all. Look where that landed us!
            I haven't told FI yet about our get together!! He's very skeptical of people & their intentions!! He thinks talking to people online & giving out personal info is not safe (but he's a cop so he can't help it!) I'll see what he has to say about everyone coming to the house!!

            #236 Kat81

            Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

              Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:54 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by DallasAshli
              I confess...that when I first joined BDW and saw posts about girls telling their fiances about what Jane or Mary from the forum said or did, I thought you were all crazy! I did not understand how you created friendships that warranted telling your fiance about their stuff.

              My next confession...I do the above all the time!! Haha. Matt thinks its soooo funny that I'm like "oh, Celina had 70 shitheads not show for her AHR and Casey is coming to Dallas and Andrea had 4 more people book at the last minute!". I tell him about my day - which includes all of yall :)

              So thanks to you all for being there and listening to my wedding stuff (and sharing yours!). I would probably lose a few friends if I talked to them about my wedding as much as I talk to yall! :)
              I know what you mean! Ryan is so use to it now and my Mom too. I will be like so and so did this or so and so did that and they will be like "from the forum?" lol I also thought it was weird when married chicks stuck around after their wedding. Now I totally get it.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sloan
              Ditto!! I thought everyone was a bit weird too! Now I do it all the time. Craig thinks its weird that Im getting together with some of the ON brides in February. He says "but you dont know any of them" ... well what difference does it make, I met YOU online and didnt know YOU at all. Look where that landed us!
              HA HA HA HA

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by STACEY
              I confess that I hate the new woman at work. I wish she would shut the hell up, and realize that she is the new chick, and no you can not come in a change everything as you feel fit.
              Tell her if she wants to change something to go make some new coffee

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by BachataBride
              I haven't told FI yet about our get together!! He's very skeptical of people & their intentions!! He thinks talking to people online & giving out personal info is not safe (but he's a cop so he can't help it!) I'll see what he has to say about everyone coming to the house!!
              LMAO One of my really good friends is a cop and he is SO paranoid ALL the time. He cracks me up.

              #237 ErinB

              ErinB

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

                Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:03 PM

                I no longer have to say "Kat from the forum" it's just Kat or Kathie, LOL

                I swear I have more online friends than real ones. I think we get to be so close over a very important part of our lives that others don't understand. DWs are completely differnent than regular weddings! I could not have just "checked out" because my wedding was over.

                My confession...

                I haven't shaved my legs in God knows how long. I'm to the point of grossing myself out! I might just wax them so I can pretend that I have an excuse for letting it get to this this bad.

                I guess that also tells you how long it's been since I've had sex, LOL

                #238 Kat81

                Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

                  Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:12 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ErinB
                  I no longer have to say "Kat from the forum" it's just Kat or Kathie, LOL

                  I swear I have more online friends than real ones. I think we get to be so close over a very important part of our lives that others don't understand. DWs are completely differnent than regular weddings! I could not have just "checked out" because my wedding was over.

                  My confession...

                  I haven't shaved my legs in God knows how long. I'm to the point of grossing myself out! I might just wax them so I can pretend that I have an excuse for letting it get to this this bad.

                  I guess that also tells you how long it's been since I've had sex, LOL
                  LMAO! I use to be able to do that. I can't now for some reason. But isn't it the best feeling when you have let yourself get hairy then you shave or wax and your legs feel soooo good on stuff. Like your jeans and your sheets. It's heavenly!

                  #239 BachataBride

                  BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

                    Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:17 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ErinB

                    My confession...

                    I haven't shaved my legs in God knows how long. I'm to the point of grossing myself out! I might just wax them so I can pretend that I have an excuse for letting it get to this this bad.

                    I guess that also tells you how long it's been since I've had sex, LOL

                    Thats too funny!! I just waxed mine after God knows how long (too long for sure)! I hear you about the whole sex thing...I've lost count on how long it's been!!!

                    I confess...
                    That I'm a little concerned about my "womanly parts". I would frequently spot right in the middle of my cycle. I went to the doc, went for tests & she said all was good. She changed my birth control pills to a low estrogen type & that seemed to work for a while, but now I'm spotting again. I wonder what could be going on! Maybe I'll wait & see if it happens next month...this is the first time in 3-4 months that it's happened. With my crohn's I have enough to try & control, I don't need something else!

                    #240 BachataBride

                    BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

                      Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:18 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kat81
                      But isn't it the best feeling when you have let yourself get hairy then you shave or wax and your legs feel soooo good on stuff. Like your jeans and your sheets. It's heavenly!
                      You are so right!!! It's feels so nice!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users