Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#11 thomastaci22

thomastaci22
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:32 PM

Besty,
    After your previous thread....I would agree with you! Right on sister!

#12 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:36 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christa
    Ditto, only replace your FI's name with my DH's name & 9 yr old daughter with 16 year old son. :)
    GRRRRRRR! If you ever need to go for a drink to vent, let me know! We can swap horror stories

#13 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:38 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Betsy
      Great Great Thread

I think my FSIL is the most self-absorbed person in the world - I don't think I can ever look at her the same.
      Betsy , i think your FSIL is one of the most self-absorbed people too! beatch

#14 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
      • 2,302 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:39 PM

I too have those times where I think I may not be able to conceive :~(
        2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#15 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:43 PM

My confession... which is not so secret because I've told Brian about it, but MIL is starting to seriously GET ON MY NERVES. She's so super clingy when it comes to Brian. She calls about EVERYDAY to talk about the stupidest stuff. Like "Oh I want to tell Brian how I found a set of pencils with the name Brian on them." She spent the night over at our house on Valentine's Day (she invited herself!!), when she comes and visits, it's not for a couple of hours like my parents, but for 8 freaking hours (and she doesn't live far). There's more, but I could go on forever. She is just driving me freaking crazy. It bugs me even more Brian isn't telling her to back off even though he's annoyed too. He says he wants to avoid drama, but I swear, he's so not gonna like it if I snap and tell her to back off.

#16 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
          • VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:44 PM

My future in laws are so dang pretentious, snooty and into keeping up appearances (not in the aesthetic way....more socially) that sometimes I want to just get wasted at one of their fancy little parties and run around naked or flash someone to liven things up. I think that would be just delightful.....

#17 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:51 PM

amy - that would be SO funny. if you freak and just do it - at least make sure someone takes pics or video for us!

#18 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

Oh Amy, do it! And totally make sure you get pics

#19 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:14 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DougsGirl
                GRRRRRRR! If you ever need to go for a drink to vent, let me know! We can swap horror stories
                Dude - we totally have to do this! You work like 10 minutes from where I work. Lets put something together for sure. Because honestly, there is never a time I don't need a drink...nor a time when I don't need to vent.

#20 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
                • 308 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:38 PM

Here's mine: We live 50 minutes from my FI's family and only see them twice a year if that. My family is 1200 miles away. Which is fine because they are insane. I'm secretly sad that I'm not marrying into a close family that spends a lot of time together because I've never had that. His neices and nephews barely know my name, and we have been dating for almost 6years.

Who knows, maybe this is a blessing?! LOL!

Oh, and I hate my mom's husband and get sick to my stomach at the fact that he will be at the wedding and my dad won't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users