• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#1701 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
  • 543 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mrs Price 2010
    Me to!! We were on Vacation (Look I sound like an american!! Lol!) and just knew he was up to something! I had a feeling he'd do it whilst we were away, it was just a case of finding out which day! He booked a romantic meal at the start of the week, so knew it would be then. He was giggling and smiling all day, but to this day he still thinks it was a complete surprise!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by barbiegirl_27
    lol me too! He told me one day that he had a special appointment while I was at work....and then called me to say don't check the credit card. Then when we had a dinner with my brother and SIL he pulled them aside to show them the ring. A couple days later SIL called to see when he was planning to do it b/c it was driving her crazy that she knew....but I was hugging him while he was talking on the phone, and could hear the entire thing. He still has no idea HOW much I knew, I just tell him I suspected b/c he's not good at being sneaky!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Melaina
    That's TOO funny! He hid his in the sock drawer too :) If only they had diaries growing up they would have thought of some craftier hiding spots!
    Haha! Why are boys so stupid?! Even beforeI found the ring, I found the receipt for it! FI had bought these candies for his students and had them in his "teacher bag" (which is NOT a briefcase - according to him - lol). I asked him if I could have one, and he goes, "sure." And the receipt was in the same pocket as the candies! It was in a Spence Diamond folder which I immediately recognized. Lol. After he proposed I told him all about how completey unsneaky he was. And he laughed.

#1702 emmag87

emmag87
    • 161 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:43 AM

My confession
      I don't want to ask one of my best friends to attend my DW. When she is in a huff everyone knows about it and it doesn't matter what the occassion is she will bring everyone down with her! Futhermore my FI can't stand her!
      I know if I don't ask her she will prob not come to my AHR

#1703 angelov321

angelov321
      • 548 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KittenHeart
        Confession: I know how to do it and just haven't gotten back into it since after my wedding! LOL :)
        Do share! :)

#1704 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mrs Price 2010
          Me to!! We were on Vacation (Look I sound like an american!! Lol!) and just knew he was up to something! I had a feeling he'd do it whilst we were away, it was just a case of finding out which day! He booked a romantic meal at the start of the week, so knew it would be then. He was giggling and smiling all day, but to this day he still thinks it was a complete surprise!
          this made me laugh!! when i started dating my FI (he's from manchester), it was sooo weird to hear him talk about "holidays"

confession: my last dress fitting is tom and i'm NERVOUS!!! i'm scared it won't look right b/c it was so long before; what if it's still too long or worse too short!! and i picked up my veil yesterday...ahhh it's all coming together now and i'm starting to freak out a little!!

i also second everyone else who's having motivation issues with the gym!! i always thought that my wedding would be the motivation i needed, especially since its a DW, but that's just not the case! i haven't worked out AT ALL and now there's only 2 months left!!! ugghh!!

#1705 hat0112

hat0112
          • 1,219 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Melaina
            Aw Could you get a corset put in the back instead? I hate hate hate having keep such a careful eye on the scale. I bought my dress in January, and my weight fluctuates a good 10 lbs (depending on my mood, lol). So frustrating!!
            I know, at one point I thought about it, but I really started kicking butt and I am now only 5 lbs away from the weight I was when it last fit.

It sucks because I wanted to lose more weight for the wedding and have the dress taken in but I will just be able to have it zip up it time for alterations.
            Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#1706 Boo

Boo
            • 785 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:41 PM

deleted.

#1707 Melaina

Melaina
              • 139 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Boo
                we only have sex 2, maybe 3 times a MONTH, with my ex. who is my age (granted we broke up 3 years ago after being together for 8 years) it was sex non-stop, I miss making out! FH is not 'adventurious' either.

Thanks ladies.
                It's been like two months for us. AHHHHH!

#1708 angelov321

angelov321
                • 548 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:45 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Boo
                  Confession: I told my FH I wanted a 1+ karat princess cut ring, and so I got exactly 1 karat princess cut ring with a bad 'cut', bad 'clarity' and good 'colour' - ie. big and dull - I am sorry I am still so pissed off at that, its been 10 months, for all the ladies who didnt like their rings at first does it go away? I know I sound materialistic, but I am to wear this ring for the rest of my life and we arent struggling financially.

Confession 2: I am 28, he is soon to be 33, and we only have sex 2, maybe 3 times a MONTH, with my ex. who is my age (granted we broke up 3 years ago after being together for 8 years) it was sex non-stop, I miss making out! FH is not 'adventurious' either.

Thanks ladies.
                  OMG I completely understand how you feel!!

I dont like my ring either. I get really sad each time I look down at it. We just picked out our wedding bands and I love mines!! But when I put it together with my E-ring, I hate the combo. How do you tell them the truth? Like you said, we're stuck with the rings forever so we should be happy with the ring right?? :/

#1709 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
                  • 543 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:10 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Boo
                    Confession 2: I am 28, he is soon to be 33, and we only have sex 2, maybe 3 times a MONTH, with my ex. who is my age (granted we broke up 3 years ago after being together for 8 years) it was sex non-stop
                    When I read this, I was like..."Is this me? Do I have an alternate personality on here are wrote this without knowing??

I'm 29 and FI will be 34 this year (same age difference) and we are the same - sex 2 MAAAAYBE 3 times a month!! And I usually have to beg him for it, like some meth-addicted hooker. LOL.
                    <-- yup laughing at my own joke

My ex and I (who was closer to my age) had sex way more often too (but we broke up 5 years ago after being together for 6). Boo...are you sure you're not me from another "time line" LOL.

#1710 lyndsay_h

lyndsay_h
                    • 218 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:25 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by angelov321
                      OMG I completely understand how you feel!!

I dont like my ring either. I get really sad each time I look down at it. We just picked out our wedding bands and I love mines!! But when I put it together with my E-ring, I hate the combo. How do you tell them the truth? Like you said, we're stuck with the rings forever so we should be happy with the ring right?? :/
                      A lot of moms end up taking off their engagement ring after accidentally scratching their babies with it (happened to me and I almost cried!) so if you have kids planned maybe you will only end up wearing it for a few years then have a good excuse to just wear the band!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users