#1631 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by khomac
    I'm actually excited to have a baby just so I can go to one of these and meet new friends.
    haha this made me laugh! it's like guys who get puppies bc they know puppies are chick-magnets!

on the flip side, T has already expressed concern that when all our "couple" friends have children and we're the only ones who don't, we'll be friendless.

#1632 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
    • 539 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by **Kat**
      I confess that I do want kids.. and we have actually been talking about having them soon enough (maybe the next year or 2) but I know I am not ready. I think about how I wont be able to take a long shower, or go wherever I want.. when I want, or how things will change with K and I after the focus changes to the baby.... EKKKK that sounds selfish
      AHHHH I feel the EXACT same way! FI wants kids yesterday but I do NOT. I agreed to 2 by the time I'm 35 but at this point I really don't even want kids. I want to do my own thing just like you said. I know I'm not ready. I'm hoping in a few years I will want them, but now I just don't.....

Quote:
      Originally Posted by debbmach
      FI and I are also childless by choice and many of our friends are contemplating the same thing, or they're only have 1 child. FI and I have decided we want our life to be about travelling and exploring the world!

My confession...I work with kids everyday and hate their crazy parents...I don't want to be one of them! I want life to be about me and FI, doing the things that we love, having Sunday afternoon naps and not being responsible for another being! I have nieces and nephews to get my 'kid' fix...one afternoon with them is enough! LOL!
      I'm so jealous of you. Even though I used to totally want kids I feel I don't anymore. I would rather travel the world and enjoy life. I have nieces and nephews like you said, I get my "fix". I wish my FI was on this thought level.
      ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#1633 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
      • 543 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:00 PM

Runningbride, I'm going to be a Mrs. Thompson too

#1634 *Linds*

*Linds*
        • 5,776 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:10 PM

confession: i want cougs and t to adopt meeeeeeeeee

confession 2: DH and I are passing a bottle, yes a bottle of wine back and forth...haha
          Loving married life! <3

#1635 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
          • 543 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:25 PM

Confession: It's 8:30 pm. I just woke up from a nap (been sleeping since I got home from work at 6:00 pm), and am eating mint chocolate ice cream directly out of the container...I haven't had supper yet...I am ashamed. I was supposed to work on invites tonight before FI got home from work at 9:00 pm...oopsie

#1636 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
            • 539 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by *Linds*
              confession: i want cougs and t to adopt meeeeeeeeee

confession 2: DH and I are passing a bottle, yes a bottle of wine back and forth...haha
              Um I want to do this when my FI gets home.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by miss_delerium
              Confession: It's 8:30 pm. I just woke up from a nap (been sleeping since I got home from work at 6:00 pm), and am eating mint chocolate ice cream directly out of the container...I haven't had supper yet...I am ashamed. I was supposed to work on invites tonight before FI got home from work at 9:00 pm...oopsie
              Ugh I WANT your mint choc ice cream (and the wine) but I'm eating a grilled chicken salad with pepper and spray butter. Ugh. Only 3 more months and 6 more lbs.

Yay for Mrs. Thompsons!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
              ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#1637 mimi73

mimi73
              • 282 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:55 PM

I drank 3/4 of a bottle of wine by myself tonight..... and it was GOOD!
                http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#1638 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:58 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by khomac
                  In my city there are things called "Playgroups". Someone is in charge and rents the local community center or a nearby hall. It's for all ages (babies who can't even sit yet, usually up to 4 year olds). You sing songs, do crafts, and have the kids socialize with other kids.

I'm actually excited to have a baby just so I can go to one of these and meet new friends.

You must have something like that in your area? No?
                  I'm sure they are around...now all I need is a baby to go with!!! lol

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by *Linds*
                  I heart you!!! xoxo

#1639 *Linds*

*Linds*
                  • 5,776 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:19 AM

Confession: I slept great last night...Thank you wine and finally getting some bootay! hahahaha
                    Loving married life! <3

#1640 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
                    • 543 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:43 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BachataBride
                      Linds - you guys have been so busy!! It's not surprising! And (talking from experience) it seems that once you get out of your "groove" it's tough to get back into it! It will come back though! Just hang in there! (Or maybe you should both get drunk! lol)
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by **Kat**
                      LOL Manders!

Linds, you arent alone.. life gets in the way..

Getting drunk isnt a bad idea LOL
                      Seems getting drunk was the solution. LOL!Good for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users