Photo

Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#1531 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:41 PM

Confession - I really want to go to Canada for Canadian chocolate and wine! :)

#1532 hat0112

hat0112
    • 1,219 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:37 AM

Confession 1- I love this thread and wish I found it months ago.

Confession 2- I am going down the shore from Thursday night to Sunday and I KNOW I will end up eating bad. No matter what I tell everyone else about how I am going to try to eat fruit and granola bars and eat healthy, I am going to see all the boardwalk goodies and go nuts. And I am trying to lose weight that I shouldn't have gained back in the first place for my boudior photos in 11 days on 7/11.

Confession 3- I'm with kittenheart and I want chocolate and wine now too!
      Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#1533 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
      • 4,512 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:42 AM

Confession - I totally LOL'd and thought of Cougs when I read "I am going down the shore" in the above post.
        *Formerly Nikki07*
        My Planning Thread

#1534 *Krista*

*Krista*
        • 819 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:45 PM

LOL Nikki I thought of Cougs too!!!
          July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#1535 wendyjd

wendyjd
          • 968 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:35 PM

I had pizza for dinner tonight. Bad for me, but very tasty!!

#1536 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
            • 914 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:43 PM

My confession: After all the flack that FI and I have taken from FMIL about the cost of the resort, I secretly hope she stays at another resort (and has to pay the day-pass fees, as well as rent a car) so that I don't have to deal with her sh*t anymore. In the end, it will end up costing her more, which just proves me right about it all!

#1537 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
              • 946 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:46 PM

LOL DWBridetobe...I confess the same thing!!! We've had nothing but grief from my FMIL, and she's talking about staying else where....I've already said we're not paying for her day pass if she does, and I'm hoping this is how it plays out!

#1538 skadow

skadow
                • Banned
                • 1,853 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:22 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DWbridetobe
                  My confession: After all the flack that FI and I have taken from FMIL about the cost of the resort, I secretly hope she stays at another resort (and has to pay the day-pass fees, as well as rent a car) so that I don't have to deal with her sh*t anymore. In the end, it will end up costing her more, which just proves me right about it all!
                  lol thats awsome....I can totally relate, not with my MIL, love her, but with some of my other guests. Im starting to think its less of a headache with less guests.

#1539 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                  • 2,727 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:27 PM

My Confession::
                    As much as I love my FMIL im kind of scared of what her attire will be her entire stay in Cancun..to say the least, SHE WEARS THE LEAST POSSIBLE...FML!
                    He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                    My Planning Thread

#1540 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
                    • 456 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:26 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by angelov321
                      Its true, those closest to you definitely cause the most stress! Ive ignorned her for 7mos already, but enough is enough! I hate when people go out of there way to make you miserable. UGH!! But thank you, your advice was very helpful. Im trying to keep bridezilla tamed, but she is gonna come out sooner or later if I have to continue to deal with drama proned people!
                      Amen, to this! I am secretly hoping a FEW people in our party stay at another resort and incur fees that keep them away! If I hear one more person talk about how they found a lower price at expedia, travelocity, blah, blah, blah.....I will scratch my ears off! Come and enjoy your invite or stay home!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users