Photo

Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#1401 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:52 PM

Little Baby Cougars! Awww! You will be such a good mommy, don't worry Cougs, when it happens you will know what to do, I promise!
    ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#1402 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 12:01 AM

Awwww cougs :). I'm sure Steph will mail you a care package - duct tape lmao!! jk
      But on a serious note..... you'll be ready the minute you find out it has happened :). You're going to be the best mom ever!!
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#1403 march132010

march132010
      • 1,057 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:43 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jerseykitten
        I have a personal trainer too - I don't hate him but I hear his voice in my head all the time and think about him constantly because I am SORE! This is only my second week - How long have you been going for?
        This is my 3rd month and yes my confession tonight I still hate him...

#1404 whitechocolate

whitechocolate
        • 127 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:13 PM

My confession: I want to throw FI's Xbox out the window into the snow. He gets so stressed out playing Madden that it stresses ME out just being in the same room with him!

#1405 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:06 PM

Awww coug's!!! Baby rawrs will be adorable :). You will do just fine trust me! Its an initial fear once everything kicks in youll know exactly where to go and what to do.. and if not .. you have all of us to support you every step of the way..

#1406 steponmyknee

steponmyknee
            • 115 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:57 PM

I wish my fiance's kids would go live with their mother.

#1407 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
              • 997 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:33 PM

I've been spending most of my planning times at school on BDW recently! So bad! I'm shocked that the site hasn't been blocked by our main board server!

#1408 march132010

march132010
                • 1,057 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
                  I've been spending most of my planning times at school on BDW recently! So bad! I'm shocked that the site hasn't been blocked by our main board server!
                  HA HA Ha this is mine too--- ALL my other co-workers play on FACEBOOK mine is BDW--- the program we use, is down for 15 mins--- Yea another 15 mins for me plan

#1409 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
                  • 301 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:41 PM

i have one...
                    im a brat at heart and have become pretty close to addicted to checking our registry just about every other hour.
                    i didnt even want a shower..when i thought about the amount of money amongst other things that our family is doing to even come to our wedding it didnt seem right.
                    now that the shower is on friday....i know everything people have bought for us, but at least i havent spilled the beans to my future hubby!

#1410 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
                    • 946 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:35 PM

KelVazs20- Don't worry i would be doing the same thing if I were in your shoes! I'm terrible like that!

So my first confession is that I was relieved yesterday when our condo board said we couldn't get a dog. My FI really had his heart set on it, and I just know I'm not ready to take care of a puppy....we've just got too much going on right now. So now he wants to move....

Second confession is that I don't want to move, I just know it's not the right step for us financially at this point, and FI has already done all the research and contacted the realtor and then banks!! Eekk!

Phew, feels better to get that off my chest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users