Photo

Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#1341 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:09 PM

I confess.....to loving the new backstreet boys album!! :)

Remember, don't judge!! :)

#1342 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
    • 1,634 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:09 PM

I confess.....to loving the new backstreet boys album!! :)

Remember, don't judge!! :)

#1343 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:09 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cougs
        i confess that i just listened to about 2 bars of the song i used for the father/daughter dance at my wedding, and got so upset i almost puked all over my keyboard. won't be doing that again anytime soon.
        *hugs*
        I am so happy you will always have that memory to cherish no matter what!

Btw...love the new name!!! It's just as well! lol

Speaking of coug....are you watching the show cougar town?? I think of you everytime! lol I actually really love the show!!

#1344 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
        • 3,347 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:00 PM

Lisa- I wish we lived closer. I would seriously be taking your out for drinks and give you a big hug! Hang in there.
          ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#1345 *kellis*

*kellis*
          • 330 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:16 AM

I confess that I've been looking at pictures of my roommate's wedding on facebook (that we didn't go to after on and off drama and immature crap that's been going on the last few months) and picking apart all the tacky stuff that was their reception. I feel petty but FI goads it on a bit because he doesn't like them and is mad that he has had to pay rent but her FI(now husband) has been living here free and will continue to do so until they move out next month.
            But come on, plastic utensils? Pop cans? A completely unaware picture of them waiting for the person who accidentally took their keys to bring them back, he's sitting there looking completely annoyed and she's sitting there at the reception counting the cash they got from their bride AND groom money dances. Wow...
            http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
            (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#1346 KLC77

KLC77
            • 2,207 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:20 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cougs
              i confess that i just listened to about 2 bars of the song i used for the father/daughter dance at my wedding, and got so upset i almost puked all over my keyboard. won't be doing that again anytime soon.
              Aw, Lisa, I'm sorry. Big Hugs to you!
              ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#1347 amandseth

amandseth
              • 218 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:38 PM

I confess that I'm spending a lot more on my AHR decorations than I'm letting on to my fiance. Oops.
                Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
                http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

#1348 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:36 PM

i confess that i just SCREAMED at work because i am terrified of spiders! thanks to amandseth, i won't be checking this thread again until november, lol!

#1349 jk1101

jk1101
                  • 2,582 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Malisa
                    I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Can you talk to your sister? I went through the same thing, although my sister wasn't open about not wanting to go until I was already in Mexico and the whole thing blew up at my wedding. I definitely wouldn't want that to happen to you, but I think that if we had talked about it before hand the whole thing could have been avoided. I would have been happy if he she had chosen to stay home or come happy, but coming and being unhappy was not the right choice.

How is your diet going? I remember you posting about it. My friend went on something that sounds very similar and she lost a ton of weight and has kept it off.
                    it's so weird with my sister- she hasn't mentioned it to my mom - I'm not even sure her husband knows. My mom thinks she's not saying anything until she knows she can afford it but it's her attitude more than anything that bothers me. I saw her this weekend and everything was nice - I got to see my niece and nephew but it's almost like the wedding is a taboo subject - and when she was getting married it was ALL WEDDING ALL THE TIME. I don't expect everyone to talk about it every second, but it's completely ignored!

And thank you for asking about the weight loss - in 7 weeks I've lost 12 lbs - I get weighed again on Friday so I'm hoping it's more. It's slow but steady and I'm starting to wear a smaller size pants, but the cottage cheese on my thighs and butt is starting to make me think I should get liposuction before the wedding!!!

#1350 purpleshells

purpleshells
                    • 338 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:08 AM

My sister in law said that if we did not invite her to our wedding she was going to crash it!
                      my fiance and I havent spoken to her in over a year!
                      and my in laws are pressuring us to invite her, continously!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users