Photo

Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#1291 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:05 PM

I confess Im suppose to be writing out thank you cards for our almost married reception and instead Im on BDW and I went to grab my drink, smacked my elbow on the corner of the end table, cried then laughed and now I have the hiccups.

Karma.

#1292 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:33 PM

too funny Meaghan! Karma's a bitch!

#1293 khomac

khomac
      • 380 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:56 PM

I confess that I have been lazy with the wedding plans. I have 37 days till I leave.
        EVENTS - 2 wedding showers, 5 Passion Parties to present at, a 2 day trade show, a bachelorette, a going away party
        WEDDING PLANNING - send away for the translation & notarization of documents, plus my FI is dominican and I have to fill out 40 pages of sponsorship forms, hem my dress, get his ring, organize my playlist for the reception, complete my DIY bouquet, flowergirl pail, ringbearer pillow, get a viel and tiara, make corsages/bouteniers, put together a slideshow of FI family & country

Seriously? Is this even possible in 37 days?!?!
        Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
        Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#1294 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:35 PM

OMG Kelly!!! You need to get a move on girl!!!
          Can you seriously get the documents done in time!?? That sounds like it will be tight - maybe you should get on that first!

#1295 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
          • 600 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:38 AM

Kelly it's time to delegate. Have the fiance do the slidewhow and have turn one of your weddign showers into a flower making party.

#1296 khomac

khomac
            • 380 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:24 PM

BachataBride & Malisa you guys rock :)

Documents should be no problem. Only takes at the most 10 business days, then you just fax them. Problem is my FI is Dominican and I finally found out his requirements, so I can apply Monday.

I have to assign a project a day I think. After all my calculations, I should have about 13 days free to relax so I'm still good :)
              Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
              Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#1297 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:02 AM

i confess that my jeans are getting tighter every day and i can no longer even try to blame it on shrinking in the dryer.

and i confess that i just ate a whole pint of ice cream anyway.

so glad biggest loser is starting up again!

#1298 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                • 5,521 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:28 AM

I confess Im currently eating some crackers which is a huge no no on my diet.

#1299 KLC77

KLC77
                  • 2,207 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:33 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mummergirl
                    i confess that my jeans are getting tighter every day and i can no longer even try to blame it on shrinking in the dryer.

and i confess that i just ate a whole pint of ice cream anyway.

so glad biggest loser is starting up again!
                    Ugh, me too! I gotta go search for that BL thread.

I confess that I have a 6 page paper and a 2 page paper both due tomorrow after noon and I haven't started either yet. It's 8:30pm and here I am on BDW. I'll be up all night.
                    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#1300 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:35 PM

Yikes! Good luck Kelly!!!

How is the new house?! Are you all settled in!!??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users