#1261 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Kt Ellis
    I can't imagine how hard that decision must have been. But at least you don't all have the swine flu right now?
    This is true...and in the end i know it was the right decision and i dont regret it and our SB wedding was really the best day of my life but i guess i will always wonder...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Erika J
    Yael- will you be able to do some sort of vow renewal or take TTD pics in your dress over thanksgiving when you go?
    You know other people have asked me if Im gonna do that LOL but ya no i dont feel like carrying my dress there and i think it may even make it more depressing in a way

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BachataBride
    Yael - I didn't get the wedding I wanted either so I am TOTALLY doing a vow renewal for our 10th!! TTD & all! Shhhh...don't tell DH!
    awwww. I think thats a great idea!!!!!!!!!

PS this is my FIRST multi quote...i hope it worked

#1262 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:05 AM

I have a confession this morning that I'm pissed off at my future MIL. She's a very smart woman, but sooooooooooooo stupid. She drives me freakin' nuts! She had some dr's appointment and didn't know where to go, so instead of calling where she's going to get directions, she calls us the night before, asking us where it is. She's freakin' out, crying saying that she doesn't know where to go, blah, blah, blah. WTF WOMAN!!!?!? Inform yourself.....this pisses me off!

#1263 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:14 AM

Really Lisa...really??
        Although, in her defense, she couldn't call the doctor's office for directions the night before because they wouldn't be open. But calling you guys in hysterics (is that a word!?) is a bit much.

#1264 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
        • 3,347 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:45 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by YaelM
          I confess that Im still bummed we had to cancel our Mex wedding because of swine flu. Our wedding that we planned in 6 weeks ended up being AMAZING in Santa Barbara but i still think about what it would have been like to have the dream beach wedding i had planned for over a year
          Yael I would be too, that was a hard thing to go through. Your wedding was amazing though! And your pictures are to die for!

Quote:
          Yael- will you be able to do some sort of vow renewal or take TTD pics in your dress over thanksgiving when you go?
          I think this is a great idea! If you don't want to carry your dress down get a simply white dress that will look just as good! Or just wear anything and take pictures around the beach.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lisaloo79
          I have a confession this morning that I'm pissed off at my future MIL. She's a very smart woman, but sooooooooooooo stupid. She drives me freakin' nuts! She had some dr's appointment and didn't know where to go, so instead of calling where she's going to get directions, she calls us the night before, asking us where it is. She's freakin' out, crying saying that she doesn't know where to go, blah, blah, blah. WTF WOMAN!!!?!? Inform yourself.....this pisses me off!
          Really? Sounds to me like she just wanted attention, is she going in for something that she would wanted you to be concerned over? Or is she just usually like this?
          ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#1265 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
          • 3,347 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:46 AM

I confess that I recently learned to multi-quote and now I can't stop! Its just too fun.... I need an intervention!
            ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#1266 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:47 AM

LOL Steph!! Sorry, I can't help you there! I am the MQ queen!!! lol

#1267 LeNell

LeNell
              • 212 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:52 AM

Im p'ed off my MOH does not help me with anything fot my wedding
                Tristan and Lenell 2010

#1268 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:04 AM

Oh LeNell!! That's what we're here for!!
                  If you need anything - help with templates, opinions on anything, or just to vent let us know!!

#1269 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:31 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mummergirl
                    i confess that i'd be more upset about losing my post count and my elite status had i not gotten a shiny new motm banner!
                    lol I can't disagree with that, it definitely helps take the sting out of losing half of your posts! :P

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by YaelM
                    I confess that Im still bummed we had to cancel our Mex wedding because of swine flu. Our wedding that we planned in 6 weeks ended up being AMAZING in Santa Barbara but i still think about what it would have been like to have the dream beach wedding i had planned for over a year
                    Aww Yael, you have every right to feel that way...I know I would. But on the bright side, you looked gorgeous and your pics were so amazing.

Quote:
                    I was about to say this same thing until I saw Yael's post further down about not wanting to haul her dress around, which I don't blame her for not wanting to do...it's a huge PITA lol.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
                    I confess that I recently learned to multi-quote and now I can't stop! Its just too fun.... I need an intervention!
                    haha! Yep, this is me lately too Steph!

#1270 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:00 PM

What happened to your posts??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users