Photo

Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#1251 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:57 PM

This is silly but I confess that I'm sad I lost half my post count because the old shoutbox got put in storage or wherever it goes lol.

#1252 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
    • 3,347 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Meg&Shay
      I confess that my FMIL is once again irritating me with her comments. The latest is her remarking that it's really crappy of my 2 BMs not to make the trip out from CA (to TX) for our couples' shower this weekend. I'm totally not mad about it all ... they're both busy attorneys and it's hard to make a weekend trip ... but she made me feel bad about it, kind of pointing out that my friends don't care enough. Seriously, keep your mouth shut if you have nothing nice to say!! Ok, I feel better.
      I confess that I had a sex dream about my boss last night. Ew. And he was even older in the dream than he is in real life. I haven't been able to look him in the eye allll day.
      That's really creepy but made me giggle at my desk! If that happened to me I wouldn't be able to look at my boss either!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KLC77
      Hey girls, just wanted to update you after my latest vents~ we got our house! Yay!

I confess I feel like a HORRIBLE person.

My grandma has been in the hospital since the 4th of July and my Grandpa was admitted on Thursday, and they have diagnosed with colon cancer. I feel badly that I live far away and am not around to help my mom. and even worse I feel scared to go home and see them and how bad things have gotten.

and I feel bad that I am now eating mac and cheese.
      Big Hugs Erika!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
      This is silly but I confess that I'm sad I lost half my post count because the old shoutbox got put in storage or wherever it goes lol.
      Me too
      ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#1253 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:45 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
        i confess that i'd be more upset about losing my post count and my elite status had i not gotten a shiny new motm banner!

#1254 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,369 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:54 PM

I confess that Im still bummed we had to cancel our Mex wedding because of swine flu. Our wedding that we planned in 6 weeks ended up being AMAZING in Santa Barbara but i still think about what it would have been like to have the dream beach wedding i had planned for over a year

#1255 *kellis*

*kellis*
          • 330 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by YaelM
            I confess that Im still bummed we had to cancel our Mex wedding because of swine flu. Our wedding that we planned in 6 weeks ended up being AMAZING in Santa Barbara but i still think about what it would have been like to have the dream beach wedding i had planned for over a year
            I can't imagine how hard that decision must have been. But at least you don't all have the swine flu right now?
            http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
            (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#1256 *kellis*

*kellis*
            • 330 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:04 PM

I confess I completely spaced a doctors appointment I had tonight. So I called them and used work as an excuse. Now I feel really bad because i couldn't reschedule this week and I know I'm gonna get an earful from FI when he gets home for missing it for no reason. Though I could argue that assembling my friend's wedding programs to help her out and watching Sweet Home Alabama isn't REALLY no reason
              http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
              (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#1257 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,569 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by YaelM
                Yael- will you be able to do some sort of vow renewal or take TTD pics in your dress over thanksgiving when you go?

#1258 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:40 PM

Yael - I didn't get the wedding I wanted either so I am TOTALLY doing a vow renewal for our 10th!! TTD & all! Shhhh...don't tell DH!

#1259 adelaide

adelaide
                  • 200 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:03 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BachataBride
                    Yael - I didn't get the wedding I wanted either so I am TOTALLY doing a vow renewal for our 10th!! TTD & all! Shhhh...don't tell DH!
                    I think that is a totally amazine idea! I say go for it...both of you!

#1260 adelaide

adelaide
                    • 200 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:04 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BachataBride
                      I think that is a totally amazing idea! I say go for it...both of you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users