Photo

Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#1211 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:06 PM

I haven't written in this thread in SOOO long. But here it goes.. I confess, ever since I seen on old friend a week ago, I've been having a hard time dealing with my infertility. I was doing so well for so long, but I guess it just hit home seeing her pregnant and it sucks @$$ that I might never be a mom. OK time to bottle these feelings again, I really need to snap out of this.

#1212 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,369 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:11 PM

Aww Tammy Im so sorry. That must have been extremely difficult for you - no need to bottle up your feelings. I think anyone in that position would feel the same way. Sending u feeling better vibes :)

#1213 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:42 PM

Oh Tammy I am sorry this is so difficult for you. My heart goes out to you.

I confess that I am super bummed that today we had our E -pics an FI hated it and now said no TTD shoot.

#1214 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:54 PM

ohhh tammy, there is no need to bottle up those feelings ... not HERE at least ... we are always here for you.

erika, that sucks. DH hates pics too ... our photogs kept trying to talk us into TTD and there was NO way he was going for it. he hated every minute of picture-taking, and was mostly pissed off that we were missing cocktail hour. but you know what this means, right? BD pics!

#1215 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mummergirl
            but you know what this means, right? BD pics!
            Heart you!!! True, or TTD pics alone, ErinB did it alone and hers were hot!

#1216 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:34 AM

hmmm on second thought, your FI shouldn't get "rewarded" with hotness for being a party pooper on the TTD session!

#1217 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:49 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lisaloo79
                Today, I confess that I'm eating way too much junk (it's my cheat day today on my new diet) and I think I'll feel guilty tomorrow!! OH WELL!! lol
                Today I confess that I don't even feel one bit guilty...and I should for what I ate yesterday!! lol

#1218 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:52 AM

Tammy - I feel for you girl. Please don't bottle your feelings up, let them out, it feels good! You know that we're always here to help! *hugs*

#1219 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:13 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lisaloo79
                    Today I confess that I don't even feel one bit guilty...and I should for what I ate yesterday!! lol
                    i love it! congrats on the weight loss girl! keep it up!

#1220 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:10 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Erika J
                      Oh Tammy I am sorry this is so difficult for you. My heart goes out to you.

I confess that I am super bummed that today we had our E -pics an FI hated it and now said no TTD shoot.
                      ohhh tammy, there is no need to bottle up those feelings ... not HERE at least ... we are always here for you.

erika, that sucks. DH hates pics too ... our photogs kept trying to talk us into TTD and there was NO way he was going for it. he hated every minute of picture-taking, and was mostly pissed off that we were missing cocktail hour. but you know what this means, right? BD pics!
                      You guys should do a TTD photos, if FI doesn't want to do them do them alone, I'm sure they will turn out amazing and he'll be sad he didn't join in. I think a lot of times a TTD session sends to get the couple to loosen up a little more. Not so posed, so to speak.

I can't wait to see your E-pics though, I bet they will be great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users