Jump to content

Photo

Confessions


  • Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#1101 stacey

stacey

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 4,853 posts

    Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:30 PM

    Kathy and Lisa K. Thanks.

    I love you both, so dont feel left out, or un-loved
    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

    #1102 cougs

    cougs

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

      Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:31 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nikki07
      Don't be an idot lol. I meant that in a loving way :)
      I think it might be the vegas thing... I'm kind of bummed about that. Your ass better be in the shoutbox everyday!!
      yeah i think you're probably right ... we just all feel left out of the vegas thing ... but while all those girls are gone we can stage a shoutbox takeover! lol

      except it won't be the same without them.

      #1103 ~*Kathy*~

      ~*Kathy*~
      • Sr. Member
      • 5,649 posts

        Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:37 PM

        lol thanks Stacey I'll now haha

        Coug - I'm so down with the SB takeover, muahahaha!

        #1104 kgeecee

        kgeecee
        • Jr. Member
        • 194 posts

          Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:44 PM

          i confess that i am a cougar too
          35 & 25
          proud to be a cougar and a milf

          .....keila

          #1105 cougs

          cougs

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

            Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:50 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by kgeecee
            i confess that i am a cougar too
            35 & 25
            proud to be a cougar and a milf
            OMG!!! AND YOU'RE EVEN MORE OF A COUG THAN I AM (but only by a year)! i'm 37 and he's 28. and holy crap you look amazing for 35 ... i would have never guessed that, OR that he was younger than you! and i'm dancing in my seat that i am no longer the oldest person in the shoutbox by 7 years! w00t!

            #1106 kgeecee

            kgeecee
            • Jr. Member
            • 194 posts

              Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:58 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by mummergirl
              OMG!!! AND YOU'RE EVEN MORE OF A COUG THAN I AM (but only by a year)! i'm 37 and he's 28. and holy crap you look amazing for 35 ... i would have never guessed that, OR that he was younger than you! and i'm dancing in my seat that i am no longer the oldest person in the shoutbox by 7 years! w00t!
              dont you know that 30 ish is the new 20ish!!
              and your hot too for 37!
              .....keila

              #1107 Erika J

              Erika J

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 8,569 posts

                Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:20 PM

                Ummk, anyone (preg coug/delinq TY notes) who is feeling left out of vegas, please be prepared for drunken FB'ing and if you want drunken texting too please PM me your ##! Then it will be like you are at our sides :)

                #1108 ~Nicole~

                ~Nicole~
                • Sr. Member
                • 4,512 posts

                  Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:21 PM

                  Oh I am down for drunk texting. PM-ing you now lol.
                  *Formerly Nikki07*
                  My Planning Thread

                  #1109 NaM

                  NaM
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,256 posts

                    Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:25 PM

                    I think you guys should most definitely do a drunken post. It would be classic.

                    Nikki - how old are you...I'm glad there is another youngin on here

                    #1110 ~Nicole~

                    ~Nicole~
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 4,512 posts

                      Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by NaM
                      I think you guys should most definitely do a drunken post. It would be classic.

                      Nikki - how old are you...I'm glad there is another youngin on here
                      Not sure how much of a youngin you consider this to be but I'm 26
                      *Formerly Nikki07*
                      My Planning Thread




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users