Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#101 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:50 AM

Sometimes I think my FI thinks I am insane. I will be saying the girls from the forum this or the girls from the forum that. LOL I guess you don't understand until you are a part of it.

#102 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:08 AM

Thanx for understanding girls - and in my defense on my first post (in the other forum) I put a few !!!! - and my sis said that it is not allowed to put a lot of exlamation points for some reason I guess they find it annoying - WTF? So now everytime I use them - which is a lot - I always second guess myself!! So I hope you guys like them!!!! I just can't help it!

#103 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:12 AM

OH and I have another confession - I am too cheap to buy the flood thingy so I don't have to wait between checking posts/searching....but I am the most impatient person in the world so I seriously have to do a countdown in my head- I need to break down and buy it!!

#104 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:14 AM

Sorry...
          Thanx for understanding girls - and in my defense on my first post (in the other forum) I put a few !!!! - and my sis said that it is not allowed to put a lot of exlamation points for some reason I guess they find it annoying - WTF? So now everytime I use them - which is a lot - I always second guess myself!! So I hope you guys like them!!!! I just can't help it!
          I am an exclamation point junkie too...no worries!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Betsy
          OH and I have another confession - I am too cheap to buy the flood thingy so I don't have to wait between checking posts/searching....but I am the most impatient person in the world so I seriously have to do a countdown in my head- I need to break down and buy it!!
          I finally bought the flood control a few weeks ago and it is the best feature ever, I love it! I'll donate some points to you so you can get it.

#105 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:15 AM

Lizz, you seriously don't have to do that!! I can wait until I have enough :) I Mean what do I need 8000 points for anyways!! I'm glad you use the !!!! a lot too!

#106 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:16 AM

OMG you already did it!! Thanks sweetie!! Off to the VBplaza! Yeah!!!!!

#107 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:17 AM

Quote:
                Lizz, you seriously don't have to do that!! I can wait until I have enough :) I Mean what do I need 8000 points for anyways!! I'm glad you use the !!!! a lot too!
                No problem, I haven't bought gifts or donated points in awhile (I've been a slacker on BDW the past few months). There's no way I can ever use all of my points, I need to start spreading the love around!

#108 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:19 AM

Thank you so much! I just purchased it!! WOW! That was the nicest thing EVER!

#109 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:20 AM

Quote:
                    Thank you so much! I just purchased it!! WOW! That was the nicest thing EVER!
                    I got it a couple of weeks and I don't know how I lived without it. Sort of like DVR!

#110 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 4,513 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:22 AM

Confession:

I love BDW
                      and
                      I think you guys are the greatest - how else could 5000 points mean so much to me - I am so happy right now!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users