Photo

Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#1041 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:00 AM

Ok Yael, I can live with that haha Maybe I should try some for winters here? I don't usually buy different footwear for different seasons (even though it gets as cold as -35 c here sometimes haha) but I probably should. I want warm feet too, I suppose I could make a sacrifice for the sake of my footies lol.

#1042 emme

emme
    • 382 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:26 AM

I confess that I am OBSESSED with shopping for OOT bag items!! I go from store to store to store...trying to find the best deal...and end up buying NOTHING!! I am totally wasting my time and then stress right out because I feel like I am running out of time to get the other "more important" things done!!

Confession or vent?!?! LOL...

But hey...on a bright note...anyone want to know all the brands / quantities / prices of hand sanitizers that the stores are selling these days?!?! LOL...
      http://tickers.Ticke....d6f6/event.png

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

#1043 purrfected

purrfected
      • 396 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:50 AM

Ok, I confess that their are members of FI's family that I do not want at our wedding. It is not that I don't like them, it is just......they are so country. Hmmm, how can I explain this without sounding like a snob from LA? Just imagine having the Clampetts at your wedding! I guess there isn't a way to say it without sounding like a snob, I even feel guilty about writing it, nevertheless it is true!!!!

#1044 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
        • 307 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:56 AM

I confess that although my sister got admitted to a mental facility (AGAIN) today, I don't feel like worrying with her. 29 years of this is enough, thank you.

#1045 jk1101

jk1101
          • 2,582 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:13 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Erika J
            I confess I love uggs and will be buried in them despite the cougar's and the delinquent thank you note writer's objections to them.
            I loved my UGGS until I had an unfortunate tripping accident in them (3 times in one day)where I sprained my ankle and my girlfriend also tripped in them dislocating her shoulder...not sure I will bring them back next year.

#1046 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
            • 5,466 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:18 PM

LMAO Erika!! hilarious...

I heart my uggs too.. i dont care how they look, they are a life saver in the winter! I actually saw people wearing them last night at the movies, thats how awesome this summer has been.

I confess that I havent done much work today other than shop for wedding shoes and honeymoon locations.

#1047 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:24 PM

omg Nadine this weather has been brutal lately, wtf kind of "summer" is this?!?!

#1048 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:28 PM

Kathy- i never like the look of uggs but once you wear them, you will freak and think you went to heaven. Obvi in the winter.

#1049 Princess402

Princess402
                  • 737 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:31 PM

I confess that I have been spending upwards of HALF my time at work on this forum lately!
                    Also, it amuses me to continue to let my boss believe that I'm "really busy" when clearly I am not and couldn't care less about this job! muahahaha!

#1050 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                    • 5,649 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

Erika - oooh I might have to try them this winter! :) Are they expensive?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users