Photo

Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#1011 finzup

finzup
  • 468 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:49 AM

It's monday morning, I am late for work and still messing around on the internet.. UGH.

-Katie
    Have you met Alice?
    http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#1012 luciel2820

luciel2820
    • 474 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:38 AM

hmm my confession is that i hate my FMIL and i just heard she might be moving to Kansas... this has made me the happiest woman alive

#1013 brandynd

brandynd
      • 221 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:18 PM

I am an awful person. 2 months ago FI's father passed away who was the most wonderful man in the world. I secretly wish it had been FI's self absorbed, controlling mother. God that's awful.

I was supposed to go to a family function with FI on Saturday. Didn't go because I had a "migraine". Instead I went out for drinks with the girls. Oops. That was selfish.
        There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#1014 adelaide

adelaide
        • 200 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:11 PM

I have a confession - I HATE my FI's twin brother's girlfriend. I mean HATE her. She is a horrible, spiteful B*tch of a girl and I have no patience for her.

Most recently she posted on FB that if she "had to go to this wedding", she was going to work out like crazy and be the best looking person there. grrr...

I would like it so much better if she was the best looking person NOT at my wedding. sigh...

A

#1015 jk1101

jk1101
          • 2,582 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:34 PM

I confess that I wish I had never invited my family to my wedding and just invited friends like we'd originally planned.

#1016 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
            • 609 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:55 PM

I confess that I'm ignoring my FI's mother's friend request on FB. Are you kidding me? There's NO WAY I'm going to accept that.

#1017 NaM

NaM
              • 2,256 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:57 PM

I made all the labels for our invitations...and accidently forgot to send them to a few people on my FI list. Thank good there is the postal service to blame for undeliverables.

#1018 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
                • 600 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:58 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by FoxyBride
                  I confess that I'm ignoring my FI's mother's friend request on FB. Are you kidding me? There's NO WAY I'm going to accept that.
                  Ha ha! I just confessed the same thing. Really perplexing.

#1019 jawedding

jawedding
                  • 197 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:26 PM

I have NO idea how we're going to afford our wedding.. even our credit cards won't cut it.. but it hasn't stopped me from continuing to plan as though everything is going to be totally fine! Imaginary wedding fairy syndrome?
                    33 People Booked!!

#1020 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
                    • 600 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:51 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jawedding
                      I have NO idea how we're going to afford our wedding.. even our credit cards won't cut it.. but it hasn't stopped me from continuing to plan as though everything is going to be totally fine! Imaginary wedding fairy syndrome?
                      I believe it's time for you to start your honeymoon registry :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users