Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Confessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be View Post
I confess that watching Platinum Weddings last week completely justified my measly budget and now I don't feel guilty anymore.
I totally agree with you on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers.gif
Now if I can only get FI to watch that show with me too??
-I think he would have a better understanding about everything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
I vote that we all move to one general area, then we could start over with all new BDW friends!!! After all, we are the only ones that "get" us anyway!! LOL

I vote that we all move to one area and make it a BDW country -- I hate my friends this week.

I confess that I have no idea what "Platinum Weddings" is... I have 900 channels and have yet to see that one... maybe not in Canada? Or maybe Im just slow.

I too confess that i am obsessed with BDW forum - poor FI never gets the computer anymore!

Id love to join BDW county!

I use to watch all those bride/wedding shows but we dont get the WE channel so I cant anymore....so sad

Maybe they should create a new reality show based around us BDW addicts!

How the website has taken over our lives... although, I guess watching us surf the site could get kind of bland...

Nah, I think it'll be a hit! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashey063009 View Post
Maybe they should create a new reality show based around us BDW addicts!

How the website has taken over our lives... although, I guess watching us surf the site could get kind of bland...

Nah, I think it'll be a hit! lol
I'm sure it would be a hit, however, I think it might look a lot like intervention for quite a few of us. I can see it now ~ "Tracy, we're all here b/c we love you and there is something that you are doing that is really interfering with your life. Please stop the forum."

Fortunately, I have a laptop so my FI and I can be in the same room, totally quality time while I'm on here. thewave.gif