Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Confessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
And when I try to cuddle he puts on a screwy face and says no get away - he's only joking, but seriously.....every time you have to do this??
Amanda, are you marrying my FI? Its like, ok the first time it was cute... maybe the 2nd time, but now- just be nice to me and snuggle damn it! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
Okay, it's not exactly a secret, because I'll tell anyone who will listen, but I'm at the point with this planning thing that I really just want someone to come in, tell me what hotel I'm going to be married at, what day to be there, what I'll be wearing, eating, listening to, etc.!

And, I am completely and utterly astounded that those of you who managed to get through all of this and marry the loves of your lives did NOT end up in an insane asylum.

Oh, and I love you all, because without you, that's exactly where I'd be.
YOU READ MY MIND!!!! I WAS THINKING THAT I WAS GETTING COLD FEET, BUT I THINK THAT PLANNING THIS WEDDING AND ALL THE CRAP THAT COMES ALONG WITH IT IS DRIVING ME F-ING CRAZY! I AM SO SICK OF HEARING EVERONES OPINIONS, WHINING,DISSAPROVALS AND BITCHING. I WISH I KNOW THE WOMAN THAT CREATED ALL THE WEDDING REGULATIONS SO I COULD KNOCK HER OUT. IT MY WEDDING AND I SAY SCREW ANYONE WHO DOESNT AGREE WITH MY DECISIONS! PLAN YOUR OWN F-ING WEDDING THEN!

OK I FEEL BETTER NOW. (sorry i just realized i had the cap locks on, but they fit the feel of my speel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
I kinda do to! LOL

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I read the first 3 books in 3 days. I left the 4th at the IL's house and had to wait for DH to bring it back when he came home. I almost went out and bought another copy.

I'm sad because I have to work almost non-stop for the rest of the month so I'll only get to read a few chapters a night. I have a tendancy to stay up until I finish reading a book, so I don't read as often as I like. Must...go...to...sleep! LOL

Do you know if she is working on another book?
Oh I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one with this strange obsession!!
If you go to the Stephanie Meyer website she has a link to the book she is the works of writing called 'Midnight Sun" which is pretty much Twilight re-written from Edwards prospective. Apparently it got leaked online and she got really choked (rightfully so) and has stopped working on it all together, but has edited and posted a draft of what got leaked on her site to stop her fans from reading the illegal version. She also said that she is too upset to continue writing Midnight Sun at this time and has put the project on hold indefinitely...I'm really hoping that after some time she will continue with this book and continue to add books to the saga. It would REALLY suck if she quit... smile27.gif

Ok, I just found this thread and I love it, lol!

Here goes: I can not stand my BIL's (which I totally adore and couldn't be closer to him if he was my own blood) new girlfriend. She is completely wrong for him, they have nothing in common and she is a total a$$ to be around. She complains about everything, goes against everything and anything that anyone wants to do and is the most negative person I have ever met. I know I will probably never thing anyone is good enough for him but she really is the worst!

And, I am obsessed with Twilight! I am so glad I am not alone. I bought the first book about five months ago and read it in two days. Then I went and bought the other three books and read all of them between a Sunday and a Friday night. I could not put them down! I went and saw the movie as soon it came out and have found a copy online and have watched it four times already this week, lol. I told you, I am obsessed. And, I found Midnight Sun too and read what they have posted as well (and it's awesome!). I can not get enough. I wish I was rich so I could hire Stephanie Meyer and pay her enough so she does nothing but write fifty more books, lol. We need to start an obsessed Twilight thread, lol.

Oh and... it has been a year and a half since I got married and I totally want to get married again, like now. My DH and I have decided we will renew and do a small ceremony every 8 years because 8 is a thing for us and since every 7 years our bodies completely cycle out and we are different people anyway, lol, we will renew... but I don't know if I can wait another 6.5 years, hahaha. He keeps telling me I should start doing wedding consulting, because I am a complete nut over it. So if anyone needs help or ideas, let me know ;0}

(Sorry for the long post)

I have to confess that although I haven't seen any pics from our wedding yet, I'm pretty sure that I am going to be highly disappointed. I'm so bummed about it, especially because photos were the one thing that were REALLY important to me. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I don't think so... sad.gif

I need to confess that my lazy ass needs to get to the gym more often ASAP. I think I'm letting the wedding stress get to me because I've been eating like crap and skipping out on the gym. I don't know what's wrong with me, I usually have more self control than this! ugh! sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasAshli View Post
WHAT!?! I saw your snapshots and they are great! Why do you think you will be disappointed?
It was soooo uncomfortable having our pictures taken by the pro. My FI hates pics and somehow his nerves made me uncomfortable too. She must've hated us! lol Probably the hardest job she's had. Also, we didn't really do more than 5 posed shots with other people and we had no idea what to do when she was taking our pics. I guess I'm just stressing that I'm not going to like what I end up with. Maybe I should wait to worry about that until AFTER I see the pics! lol Oh well, I guess even after your wedding there are wedding things to stress about.