Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Confessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
This is not actually not always the case. A good friend of mine is always looking for it and her FI is always too tired!! He does work long hard hours! But it seriously frustrates her. She can't believe when I say FI and I have gone 2-3 weeks!
You're right :) I should have mentioned that not all girls are like that, sometimes it's the opposite. I will say that in the past, my FI HAS turned it down once or twice because he was too tired too. 2 - 3 weeks? You got nothing on me sister! lol wink.gif I can bet that we've probably gone a good 8 weeks without having any several times lol yet he still wants to marry me, crazy boy! lol But yeah, everyone's different, it's just one of those things I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee024 View Post
2-3 weeks? Thank goodness I'm not alone!

We have some good friends who just got married. The guys are both in the Mason lodge together, and I know that the other couple has sex a couple times a week and that our guys talk about it. I've been very self-conscious about it, since 2-3 weeks is about average.

You just made me heave a sigh of relief. I can put the vagina mothballs away.

rofl.gif Vagina mothballs!! rofl.gif

Oh that is priceless and Im totally using it! Im in the same boat as most - I blame my 12hr shift work and my 50 minute commute both ways and his 10hr shift work. We're both too bloody exhausted at the end of a work day. I get up at 445 and I dont get home until 2000 or later. Plus I work a lot of weekends and he doesnt. We literally have to schedule in sex - yes, sounds lame, but it works! We also spend a lot of cuddly time together - wow, Im sounding pretty lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syl1115 View Post
OMG! I am in Columbus and I am ready to go! Well, at the end of November when I get my divorce money from my ex-job. I tried to get some help from one of the TA's on the forum, but she never returns my emails.
The TA's have been having major issues with Dreams Tulum closing. I am sure they didn't mean to ignore you. I wish I could go at the end of November. I have been trying to con Ryan into going over Christmas Vacation.. guess we will see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009 View Post
You're right :) I should have mentioned that not all girls are like that, sometimes it's the opposite. I will say that in the past, my FI HAS turned it down once or twice because he was too tired too. 2 - 3 weeks? You got nothing on me sister! lol wink.gif I can bet that we've probably gone a good 8 weeks without having any several times lol yet he still wants to marry me, crazy boy! lol But yeah, everyone's different, it's just one of those things I suppose.
EIGHT WEEKS!!! OMG my friend would DIE!!!

I would get way to cranky!!! I get mad & emotional when it's be 2-3 weeks!! I don't realize why we are at each other's throats until I think about how long it's been since we've had sex!!! Then we get some and we're good for another few weeks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee024 View Post
Here is my confession, hope it's not too personal:

I feel like joining a convent.

It seems like the FI is always in the mood, and I am not!
All of you ladies are not alone. You are still so young and we as women have so much on our plates. It seems as if a lot of life burdens are placed on the women. Raising the kids, cleaning the house, making sure the hubby is feeling good! and now we also HAVE to have fulltime jobs. Life is to short, as we all know, and I have learned from my mother's illness that you have to take time out for yourself. Women do not just turn on and off like a faucet. Men do. Just know that you are not alone.

My confession is this: My husband had prostate cancer about 4 years ago and due to the radiation treatment, we now have to plan in advance to be intimate. The equipment just doesn't wake up like it used to! Sometimes this is very hard to adjust to. I am so used to just "doing it" whenever the mood strikes and now I have to schedule an appoinpment with him so "johnny" will be ready!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I think so too! I went to Cancun for a week and got a day and a half of beach. That's it! I wanted to stay two weeks but we had to get home because of my stepson! BOOO I think you and I should plan something!
Great! Where do you want to go? I'll go anywhere as long as they have good margaritas! Hope you don't mind travelling with someone your mother's age. LOL

Quote:
My confession is this: My husband had prostate cancer about 4 years ago and due to the radiation treatment, we now have to plan in advance to be intimate. The equipment just doesn't wake up like it used to! Sometimes this is very hard to adjust to. I am so used to just "doing it" whenever the mood strikes and now I have to schedule an appoinpment with him so "johnny" will be ready!
I'm sorry to hear about his cancer - I assume all is well now??

Thank you for putting things in perspective. I guess we do not have it too bad when FI wakes us up in the middle of the night - at least we have that option.

smile03.gif

Quote:
Wow...your FI is lucky to find a strong and patient woman in you. Thanks for reminding me to not take my own guy (in all his pervy glory) for granted.