Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Confessions

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysgirl View Post
confession:

I HATE HATE HATE my job!
I hate my job too. and i hate saying it, because people tell me i should be greatful to have a job, but my commute sucks, and the job is boring and and sucking the life out of me, and I told my girlfriend, who is the acting manager, how miserable I was, and started crying....luckily she is one of my closest friends and I am not an employee but a contractor, and she is letting me out of my contract as long as I stay till they find a replacement. I'll still be able to get unemployment, and FI is totally supportive. I can't tell my parents because they won't understand me leaving a job without another one. And I feel so much better just knowing there's an end in sight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseykitten View Post
I hate my job too. and i hate saying it, because people tell me i should be greatful to have a job, but my commute sucks, and the job is boring and and sucking the life out of me, and I told my girlfriend, who is the acting manager, how miserable I was, and started crying....luckily she is one of my closest friends and I am not an employee but a contractor, and she is letting me out of my contract as long as I stay till they find a replacement. I'll still be able to get unemployment, and FI is totally supportive. I can't tell my parents because they won't understand me leaving a job without another one. And I feel so much better just knowing there's an end in sight!
That is so awesome that she will let you out of your contract! I have learned the hard way that no job is worth it if it is sucking the life out of you! I hear you 100% about your parents. Mine would just die if I left this job without another! It also doesn't help that my mom and I work at the same company and she has worked here for her entire career! smile41.gif I had a job interview this past Tuesday and it went really well. I think I would like it better than what I'm doing now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get an offer!

Manders- I would love a job that is closer to you! Too bad we just bought a house! I guess that means a meet up is in order STAT! love.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COnfessions:

 

I hate my job too! Well, I more so hate one particular co-worker that I am obliged to have contact with every single day. If it weren't for her, it would be not bad!

 

And....

 

I always doubt my wedding dress! I know I love it, but I always doubt it. I have not tried on MY dress yet, since I only tried on a sample that didnt fit me when I chose it. I think I need to go see my dress to remind me about the love! hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysgirl View Post
confession: if I wasn't doing biggest loser, I'd totes be eating a cadburry egg right now!
Yay!!! For biggest loser keeping you on track.

I have a personal trainer that I hate, he works me like crap and I am paying him and yet to see the results --- that my confession for the day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confession:

If it wasn't for this forum and planning the wedding I would have almost NOTHING to do at work all day. So glad I have this forum to keep me "company" during the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by march132010 View Post
Yay!!! For biggest loser keeping you on track.

I have a personal trainer that I hate, he works me like crap and I am paying him and yet to see the results --- that my confession for the day
I have a personal trainer too - I don't hate him but I hear his voice in my head all the time and think about him constantly because I am SORE! This is only my second week - How long have you been going for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey, what happened? this thread kinda died for a bit, so here i am to bump it and revive it! it has always been one of my faves!

 

and here's my latest confession:

 

we have pulled the goalie, and are taking the "if it happens, it happens" approach. def not TTC, but not NOT TTC, if you kwim. well we had a snow day on wednesday and we both got to stay home, which meant we had time for a little much-needed sexytime.

 

afterward, i thought to count the days ... and FML, it was day 15 of a 30-day cycle. i got all freaked out and started to cry. i am SO not ready. i know i'm getting ahead of myself and there are no definites, but ahhhhh freaking out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougs View Post
hey, what happened? this thread kinda died for a bit, so here i am to bump it and revive it! it has always been one of my faves!

and here's my latest confession:

we have pulled the goalie, and are taking the "if it happens, it happens" approach. def not TTC, but not NOT TTC, if you kwim. well we had a snow day on wednesday and we both got to stay home, which meant we had time for a little much-needed sexytime.

afterward, i thought to count the days ... and FML, it was day 15 of a 30-day cycle. i got all freaked out and started to cry. i am SO not ready. i know i'm getting ahead of myself and there are no definites, but ahhhhh freaking out!
Cougs! that means we may have baby cougies soon?! I love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×