Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Confessions

I confess Im suppose to be writing out thank you cards for our almost married reception and instead Im on BDW and I went to grab my drink, smacked my elbow on the corner of the end table, cried then laughed and now I have the hiccups.

Karma.

I confess that I have been lazy with the wedding plans. I have 37 days till I leave.

EVENTS - 2 wedding showers, 5 Passion Parties to present at, a 2 day trade show, a bachelorette, a going away party

WEDDING PLANNING - send away for the translation & notarization of documents, plus my FI is dominican and I have to fill out 40 pages of sponsorship forms, hem my dress, get his ring, organize my playlist for the reception, complete my DIY bouquet, flowergirl pail, ringbearer pillow, get a viel and tiara, make corsages/bouteniers, put together a slideshow of FI family & country

Seriously? Is this even possible in 37 days?!?!

BachataBride & Malisa you guys rock :)

Documents should be no problem. Only takes at the most 10 business days, then you just fax them. Problem is my FI is Dominican and I finally found out his requirements, so I can apply Monday.

I have to assign a project a day I think. After all my calculations, I should have about 13 days free to relax so I'm still good :)

i confess that my jeans are getting tighter every day and i can no longer even try to blame it on shrinking in the dryer.

and i confess that i just ate a whole pint of ice cream anyway.

so glad biggest loser is starting up again! elefant.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
i confess that my jeans are getting tighter every day and i can no longer even try to blame it on shrinking in the dryer.

and i confess that i just ate a whole pint of ice cream anyway.

so glad biggest loser is starting up again! elefant.gif
Ugh, me too! I gotta go search for that BL thread.

I confess that I have a 6 page paper and a 2 page paper both due tomorrow after noon and I haven't started either yet. It's 8:30pm and here I am on BDW. I'll be up all night.