Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Confessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyBride View Post
I confess that I'm ignoring my FI's mother's friend request on FB. Are you kidding me? There's NO WAY I'm going to accept that.
LOL. I wouldnt either!

Okay - my FI and I are trying to be really careful in the sex department b/c I'm not on the pill and we never use condoms. So, we said we are going to cut down on the fun and use condoms. My confession...I really could care less lately about sex. What's wrong with me...I used to want it ALL THE TIME. Now I never feel frisky - what's up with that? Sometimes I pretend I'm into it...but really, I would rather be sleeping. LOL. Is this normal?

Too much information?? Sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bing & Win Win View Post
Okay - my FI and I are trying to be really careful in the sex department b/c I'm not on the pill and we never use condoms. So, we said we are going to cut down on the fun and use condoms. My confession...I really could care less lately about sex. What's wrong with me...I used to want it ALL THE TIME. Now I never feel frisky - what's up with that? Sometimes I pretend I'm into it...but really, I would rather be sleeping. LOL. Is this normal?

It happens to the best of us!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bing & Win Win View Post
My confession...I really could care less lately about sex. What's wrong with me...I used to want it ALL THE TIME. Now I never feel frisky - what's up with that? Sometimes I pretend I'm into it...but really, I would rather be sleeping. LOL. Is this normal?

You just described me to a t! I hope i get out of my funk...So yes Im saying its normal

I should mention - the whole point on us cutting down the lovin' and using the "no glove, no love" rule...is because we really don't want to end up pregnant before the wedding!

Phew...I was starting to think there was something wrong with me. I'm glad I'm not alone!

Meg - well at least your work is nice enough to throw you one. My work didn't do one for me before my wedding in Feb but they did one for another girl in the office who got married in May...wtf?!?!? sad.gif I didn't want any gifts or anything but it would have been a fun send off since pretty much everyone knew I was getting married. Oh well...

wow your work threw you one!! my family hasn't even done that LOL and it's no secret I HATE my never to be in laws LOL especially his cu*t of a sister