Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Confessions

I am an awful person. 2 months ago FI's father passed away who was the most wonderful man in the world. I secretly wish it had been FI's self absorbed, controlling mother. God that's awful.

I was supposed to go to a family function with FI on Saturday. Didn't go because I had a "migraine". Instead I went out for drinks with the girls. Oops. That was selfish.

I have a confession - I HATE my FI's twin brother's girlfriend. I mean HATE her. She is a horrible, spiteful B*tch of a girl and I have no patience for her.

Most recently she posted on FB that if she "had to go to this wedding", she was going to work out like crazy and be the best looking person there. grrr...

I would like it so much better if she was the best looking person NOT at my wedding. sigh...

A

I made all the labels for our invitations...and accidently forgot to send them to a few people on my FI list. Thank good there is the postal service to blame for undeliverables.

I have NO idea how we're going to afford our wedding.. even our credit cards won't cut it.. but it hasn't stopped me from continuing to plan as though everything is going to be totally fine! Imaginary wedding fairy syndrome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawedding View Post
I have NO idea how we're going to afford our wedding.. even our credit cards won't cut it.. but it hasn't stopped me from continuing to plan as though everything is going to be totally fine! Imaginary wedding fairy syndrome?
I believe it's time for you to start your honeymoon registry :)