Confessions

ErinB

Amanda - You're not alone on that...lol some days I'm like "ooh we should have one" and then other days I'm like "heeeeeellll no!". I know DH isn't ready but I kind of hope he is one day...I think he'd be a great dad, as much as he doesn't like to admit that.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha you guys are cracking me up with the baby talk!

I too confess that OCCASIONALLY I think it would be fun to start trying for babies now that we are married. however I know that we so are not ready for that. we are a few years away on being ready I think. My DH would KILL me if he knew I have these baby thoughts....he too would be a good daddy...I see how he is with our dogs...he is a really good daddy to them!

Im with you ladies! I sometimes think maybe it will be nice - but then im like NO WAY so not ready!! FI is even SO not ready more than me but Andi - im like you i see how he is with our dog and 2 cats and he will be a great dad.

I confess that i mostly just want to be pregnant and have an infant but not ready for it to become like an actual human

I confess that since my best friend had her baby in late April, I know now 100% I am not ready. It makes me feel a little selfish that I do not want to give up all my acitivities and stuff yet, but I am sure the reward is wonderful.

LOL, Yael you crack me up! If any of you ladies want me to scare the baby talk right out of your head, please just ask me! I have 2 boys that are 6 and 8 and a 13 year old future step-daughter. I can share stories that will make you never have sex ever again! wink.gif

On the other side, I can share the mushy stuff that makes it all worth it too! But we are trying to avoid that right? LOL.

Yael & Andi - awww, guess we're all just a bunch of mushy hearted girls. Everytime I see DH playing with his 3 and 1 year old nephews, I get all mushy inside and he is so good with them, that's how I know he'd be good with our own. I don't have any furbabies of my own but he's always very sweet with his brother's bichon-shihtzu mix (she is adorable haha). :)

I have an awful one. I think I might go to hell for it.

One of my bridesmaids husband killed him self a few weeks ago. I was happy.

He treated her like crap (I'm being nice!) and I'm glad she won't have to go through it anymore. I'm glad I'll never get another phone call from her crying about the latest crappy thing he's done to her and not be able to help her. I'm glad that she'll never leave him for a few months and go running back to him.

The only thing I feel bad about is that he left her alone with their 2 children. A 2 year old son and 3 month old daughter.

Just so I don't get jumped for saying all that:

1. He was a drug addict.

2. He blew their $6000 tax return on drugs and alcohol. In 1 week.

3. He cheated on her 3 times in the last year.

4. He was an epileptic who didn't take his meds and had a seizure while holding his daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaelM View Post
I confess that i mostly just want to be pregnant and have an infant but not ready for it to become like an actual human

Yael, this cracked me up. I'm with you. I love the idea of being pregnant and having an infant, but after that forget it. I'm not ready to give up my weekends away and trips I want to plan yet. Maybe in a couple of years.