Corset or cups???

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 06:28 PM

I love corsets but I feel like sometimes they can be uncomfortable...depending on the corset I guess ??
    For an entire night you might feel better in something more "airy" maybe, so the cups?? It depends on what is more comfy for you.

#12 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
    • 371 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 06:55 PM

Yeah i am leaning towards the cups but I don' t want to look like i am wearing a sports bra! lol

thanks ladies for your ideas.. keep them coming on your corset choices!!!

Loving it!

#13 NHPT

NHPT
      • 3,848 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 06:58 PM

i wear a 36D (or i did before i got preggie!) and wore only cups in my dress and it worked perfectly- if you dress is altered correctly you shouldnt need to much help to hold you up and believe me if you dont HAVE to wear a corest- then dont because you will be burning up!
        Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#14 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
        • 371 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:00 PM

That is what i am thinking! Yay! I figured teh dress will be so tight anyways.. good call! and congrats on being peggers I can't wait to be a mommy!

#15 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:02 PM

thanks! we are excited!!!
            just make sure to get your dress altered good and it shou;d work perfectly- good luck!!!
            Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#16 tlomlad

tlomlad
            • Banned
            • 1,949 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:11 AM

i would do whatever you feel most comfortable in... and sexy of course

#17 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
              • 371 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:11 AM

YES sexy is very important!

#18 nenamono

nenamono
                • 282 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 07:11 PM

Hi girls. Figured I would get in on the action b/c Im trying to figure out the same thing before my dress fitting in a few weeks.
                  Im not very big I think since Ive lost weight I might actually be a B cup now but I want my ladies to "look sexy" and not be sagging in my dress. Do the cups really hold them up like a bustier would? I was leaning towards cups but thought maybe I should buy a bustier to do a test run and see which I like better (even though I cant test cups until they are put in). What to do??

#19 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 03:49 AM

I got the corset...it really helps suck me in and I need all the help I can get.

LOL!

#20 mrsmark08

mrsmark08
                    • 136 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:01 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by nenamono
                      Hi girls. Figured I would get in on the action b/c Im trying to figure out the same thing before my dress fitting in a few weeks.
                      Im not very big I think since Ive lost weight I might actually be a B cup now but I want my ladies to "look sexy" and not be sagging in my dress. Do the cups really hold them up like a bustier would? I was leaning towards cups but thought maybe I should buy a bustier to do a test run and see which I like better (even though I cant test cups until they are put in). What to do??
                      My dress isn't in yet but I have been thinking about this same thing. I feel like you do! One of the reasons I chose my dress was because of the way "the girls" looked. It's a halter neckline. I wondered f the cups would push them us as much as a corset. Mine are natural so they tend to be ummm...not so perky...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users