Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#951 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:12 PM

Great Job Lisa!!

I am trying to find a spin class, even if I do it when I get to the 2 month point I think it will really help.

Keep up the good work, you're getting so close!!

#952 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:33 PM

It is getting close!! My spin class doesn't start til 5:30 and I have to leave the gym by 6:00 - so I can only do 30 minutes, but I'm going to start doing it on Tues and Thurs. I'm hoping it will help with the insides on my legs!!

#953 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:34 PM

Okay ladies, its my month and a half mark!!! scary, so I barely slept last night realizing that I so wanted to be skinnier and more toned for my wedding and I never did it.
      I finally worked out this morning and it felt so good. I did Billy Blanks' Bootcamp and sweated at least two pounds off. My dogs thought I was so crazy...but I am promising to work out daily for the next 44 days (obviously with a break day once a week!)
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#954 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:45 PM

WTG Christine! We're 2 weeks apart. I'm freakin a little too. I got to hang in my swim suit last Saturday....not so pretty!!!

#955 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 04:12 PM

Oh god I don't even want to think about a bathing suit right now!! Only I don't know how I'm going to find one in October!

#956 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jilly76
            Oh god I don't even want to think about a bathing suit right now!! Only I don't know how I'm going to find one in October!
            Girl! You have to get your suit before October. Although they have stores like Everything But Water and places like that, that are open all year.

#957 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 06:12 PM

Went and worked out today - did some cardio and then hit the weights and did arms & stomach. Only 2 full days left until we leave for Mexico! While I'm wishing for a bikini, I think it will have to be more like tankini LOL

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#958 dragonfly

dragonfly
              • 1,820 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:35 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by hln321
                Good job Kelly - wow, up at 5:25 to go for a run, that's dedication!!!
                It,s not really dedication, if I don't run I get really cranky. Running is my drug of choice, I love everything about it (almost as good as sex). I am an avid runner, it gives you great abs, butt, and calves to die for.

I have yet found another exercise that makes me feel so great. I am trying weight training (not liking it, so boring & time consuming), I need to bulk up a bit, running can sometimes give you that skinny runner look, and Everton (being a black man) likes a woman with a little more booty unlike my skinny white ass. LOL

Kelly~

#959 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
                • 486 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:22 PM

Yesterday I did cardio and abs only. Today I did legs and 55 minutes of cardio.

#960 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:43 PM

Today I did turbosculpt for 40 minutes, I'm soooo sore!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users