Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#901 soulmates

soulmates
  • 538 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 12:33 PM

Okay so I only worked out yesterday and today. So much for working out everyday until I leave!!! I guess I needed to give my body a break. This morning did my pilates and after work I'm going to go for a run.

#902 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:18 PM

Alright, yesterday I was lazy and only did 20 mins on the elliptical. Today though I walked for 20 mins, did 1 hour of weights, full body, and did 35 mins on the elliptical. So, I am working on it. Not too long to go and still no where near where I was hoping to be. My legs are looking better though, more tonned, but of course my dress hides those, if only I could get my arms to look better. lol

#903 soulmates

soulmates
      • 538 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:20 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Julesr
        Alright, yesterday I was lazy and only did 20 mins on the elliptical. Today though I walked for 20 mins, did 1 hour of weights, full body, and did 35 mins on the elliptical. So, I am working on it. Not too long to go and still no where near where I was hoping to be. My legs are looking better though, more tonned, but of course my dress hides those, if only I could get my arms to look better. lol
        Your going great! Keep up the good work.

#904 Heidi

Heidi
        • 2,642 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:47 PM

wow....what a LAZY Memorial Day weekend. Time to kick it up a notch this week.......
          Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#905 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:48 PM

I had to come here to confess...I haven't worked out since Thursday. James and I did run around the block twice in the rain on Saturday...but that really doesn't count.

#906 soulmates

soulmates
            • 538 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:01 PM

I think everyone was pretty bad this weekend!!!

#907 Clussy75

Clussy75
              • 533 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:03 PM

I'm not sure if anyone on here has suggested spinning for an kick ass cardio workout which really spikes some weightloss but it has been great for me. It's not easy (if the instructor is good) and it may cause mild tourrette's syndrome like symptoms during class but it's the best intense workout I've ever had (running of course is great for this too) and if you're in 'go mode' and on a mission to lose some lbs for wedding, it's a great way to go. I even have my FI taking it with me because he kept complaining that he wants to get in the best shape of his life for the wedding and he's been just doing weights and about 20-30 min on the elliptical or bike here or there but he said nothing has been as intense as spinning. Just thought I'd throw it out there.
                Claudia & Sean
                11/11/07

#908 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:49 PM

Great Job Everyone!!

I just wanted to pop in and say hello, I haven't worked out since, I think last thursday, I've been sick all weekend and am still feeling pretty crappy today too! But I wanted to make sure everyone else was doing well, lol! I'll be back working out in the next day or so.

Claudia, I used to do spinning classes when I had my gym membership and you're totally right, it kicks your ass, and I thought I was going to puke the first couple times I did it, but I did get into really great shape when I was doing it. I wish I could find somewhere just to take spin classes a couple times a week.

#909 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:51 PM

I managed to get myself to the gym this morning - 45 min cardio and abs. My arms are still sore from climbing this weekend so they are off limits for a while.

#910 dragonfly

dragonfly
                    • 1,820 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:52 PM

I went to the gym this morning, my muscles are killing me! I am a total cardio girl, this weight lifting kicks ass, well it kicked my ass anyway!

I will go for a run after my son's, Timothy, football practice. Never enough hours in a day!

Kelly~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users