Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#891 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:25 AM

I went to the gym this morn before work - 45 minutes of cardio and as much leg work as I could get in. I can't believe I worked out 4 of 5 days this week!
    Remember our discussion about morning workouts? I was hard for me to start them because I have to get up so damn early anyway, but now that I have I love it! It's a great feeling knowing I'm done with exercise for the day at 6:30 am. Plus, I don't talk myself out of it like I do after work. I'm hooked!

#892 soulmates

soulmates
    • 538 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:30 AM

I got up this morning and ran 2 miles in 3 minutes!! I was a little slow!! But at least I did it! I also did abs and worked out my arms!!! Have told myself that I don't get a day off until I leave for the wedding!!! Lets see if I stick to that.

#893 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:42 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by soulmates
        I got up this morning and ran 2 miles in 3 minutes!! I was a little slow!! But at least I did it! I also did abs and worked out my arms!!! Have told myself that I don't get a day off until I leave for the wedding!!! Lets see if I stick to that.
        ROFL...Wow 2 miles in 3 minutes is awesome!!!!! I know you meant 30 minutes, but I was like whow that's quick!!!

Great job!!

#894 soulmates

soulmates
        • 538 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:47 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lryates76
          ROFL...Wow 2 miles in 3 minutes is awesome!!!!! I know you meant 30 minutes, but I was like whow that's quick!!!

Great job!!
          Oops!!!! I wish, I would be superwoman then!!!

#895 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:54 AM

I have had a good week, I went for a 2 hour walk on Wednesday. Yesterday I met with my personal trainer and she killed me in the heat, I was shaking when I left, but I felt great about an hour later. Today I am too busy to do anything, but I will be going to a wedding tomorrow, so does like 2 hours of dancing count?

#896 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:37 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LALA
              I went to the gym this morn before work - 45 minutes of cardio and as much leg work as I could get in. I can't believe I worked out 4 of 5 days this week!
              Remember our discussion about morning workouts? I was hard for me to start them because I have to get up so damn early anyway, but now that I have I love it! It's a great feeling knowing I'm done with exercise for the day at 6:30 am. Plus, I don't talk myself out of it like I do after work. I'm hooked!
              Isn't it great to know your workout is done for the day! I hate getting up early too, but at least I can't talk myself out of it at the end of the day or find something else that needs to get done!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by soulmates
              Good Job, your wedding is coming up so quick, stick with it!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Julesr
              I have had a good week, I went for a 2 hour walk on Wednesday. Yesterday I met with my personal trainer and she killed me in the heat, I was shaking when I left, but I felt great about an hour later. Today I am too busy to do anything, but I will be going to a wedding tomorrow, so does like 2 hours of dancing count?
              Good Job Jules!

I didn't exercise today and probably wont, haha, at least I'm honest! I still feel crappy from my allergies and I get short of breathe really easy when I feel like this, so I think I'm just going to take it easy over the next few days.

But good job everyone, keep up the good work!

#897 soulmates

soulmates
              • 538 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:58 PM

Thanks. I'm going to try to work out until the day we leave!!!

#898 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
                • 486 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 03:54 PM

Last night I did 50 minutes of cardio, abs and worked out my legs.

#899 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:24 PM

I went rock climbing yesterday. My arms got quite the workout!

#900 dragonfly

dragonfly
                    • 1,820 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:44 PM

Just got back from the gym. A friend of mine is a personal trainer on the side, and he has agreed to train me, as a wedding present. OMG, I have never worked my arms out so much. He will push me to a place a wouldn't go on my own, I am excited, even though my arms feel like jello LOL.
                      I am now heading out with Kenda (if she ever finds her running shoes) to do a short 5k run. I will check in more often, on this thread, since it is crunch time with less then 3 months to go till the wedding.

Kelly~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users