• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#871 soulmates

soulmates
  • 538 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:51 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dragonfly
    Does vaccumming the whole house, washing the floors, 5 loads of laundry, painting my sons bedroom, cleaning the kitchen 5 times,changing sheets on 4 beds, and carrying one 4 year old sleepy boy up two flights of stairs count!!!!

Who the @#%$ has time to exercise

Kelly~
    I say it counts!!!! I wouldn't have time to exercise either, if I was doing all of that!!!

#872 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 03:06 PM

Hi all, I have been MIA again, but just been busy. But, I quit my really terrible job with the verbally abusive boss, so I should have more time to work out now. I did a long 2.5 hour stint at the gym on Friday, then I went for a 2 hour walk yesterday and an 1.5 hour walk today and am heading to the gym shortly to do weights. I also bought an elliptical machine at a garage sale on Saturday, so I will have that to use at home, I am excited about that.

#873 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 03:14 PM

Welcome back Julie.. We missed you around here.

Umm I haven't worked out in a while and I really wanted my arms to look more defined before the wedding. Hmm maybe I'll work out just before the ceremony,,, :-) think that will work.. lol

#874 soulmates

soulmates
        • 538 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 04:07 PM

TammyM, you are so funny!!! I told my FI that I was going to have to work out or something while we were down there. Since we'll be there for a couple of days before the wedding, becuase I know I'm going to eat good for those couple of days before I put on my dress!!! That scares me.

I woke up this morning and went running. Did 2 miles. Really didn't want to, but made myself, since I go get my dress tomorrow! I also did some weights for my arms.

#875 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:59 PM

Glad to have you back Julie! Having cardio equiptment at home helps. We just bought a rower 2 weeks ago. It is so nice to know that I don't have to cart myself to the gym to get in good cardio.

#876 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:25 PM

Glad to see you Jules! I'm glad you got out of that horrible job and the elliptical is a great find!

#877 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:33 PM

Thank you so much for the warm welcome back guys. I actually worked out really hard today. I walked for 1.5 hours with a friend this morning, then I decided I would walk to the gym, it was a 45 min walk, then I did 1 hour of weights, full body, then walked home again. I am going to feel it tomorrow. lol

#878 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:59 PM

Good Job Jules, thats great!

#879 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:04 PM

You are back with a vengence!!!

I did 30 minutes on the rower when I got home.

#880 LisaG

LisaG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,839 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:36 PM

Hey girls - I went on a 30 minute walk Monday, ran 2.5 miles and did 20 min. on the elliptical yesterday, and did a 30 min. abs class and ran a mile this a.m.

I keep going in spurts. I usually always work out on Mon, Tues and Wed....then sputter out late in the week...

You girls are doing great!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users