Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#861 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
  • 486 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 08:32 PM

I worked out Thursday I did shoulders and 50 minutes of cardio and yesterday I did arms and 50 minutes of cardio. I am so tired, I MUST force myself to go to the gym today!!

#862 amym567

amym567
    • 403 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 08:38 PM

I did! I think this is my first time replying to this thread. I only have a little more than a month before my wedding, so I'm on high gear!
      Amy

#863 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
      • 486 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:45 AM

I made it to the gym yesterday and did cardio and some legs. They close early on the weekends and I dont get off til 7pm, so I did as much as I could.

#864 dragonfly

dragonfly
        • 1,820 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 11:50 AM

I went for a quick 10 k run this morning. I had to drag my ass out of bed, we had a party and had little too much fun last night, everyone left around 3:30 in the morning. Glad I did though felt so much better about 10 min in to my run. Going clubbing in T.O tonight, lots of dancing, so that should count as exercise also!!
          Kelly~

#865 soulmates

soulmates
          • 538 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:27 AM

I went running Saturday and this morning did 3 miles Saturday. This morning I woke up a little late so I only did 2 miles. Took yesterday off, to let my body rest!!! I've only got a couple of weeks left. Really need to kick it into high gear!

#866 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 12:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by soulmates
              I went running Saturday and this morning did 3 miles Saturday. This morning I woke up a little late so I only did 2 miles. Took yesterday off, to let my body rest!!! I've only got a couple of weeks left. Really need to kick it into high gear!
              Good Job! You're doing great!

I didn't work out all weekend and I told myself I was going to and then the weather was crappy so I got lazy.

This morning I got up to workout and was going to try another workout on the on demand channel, well let me tell you that some of those workouts really suck! I decided to try elle somethings buff brides, what a shitty workout, seriously I don't know how any bride or anyone else for that matter could get in shape with that workout, I was barely moving! So I switched to another one and then another one, finally I found a half decent one, but I had to add in weights cuz it was still a little too easy. I'm going to try to hit the treadmill later to get in a little extra workout.

#867 soulmates

soulmates
              • 538 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jilly76
                Good Job! You're doing great!

I didn't work out all weekend and I told myself I was going to and then the weather was crappy so I got lazy.

This morning I got up to workout and was going to try another workout on the on demand channel, well let me tell you that some of those workouts really suck! I decided to try elle somethings buff brides, what a shitty workout, seriously I don't know how any bride or anyone else for that matter could get in shape with that workout, I was barely moving! So I switched to another one and then another one, finally I found a half decent one, but I had to add in weights cuz it was still a little too easy. I'm going to try to hit the treadmill later to get in a little extra workout.
                That's okay that you didn't work out this weekend, everyone needs to take a break every now and then. At least up got up this morning to workout!!! That's too funny about the buff brides!!!

#868 -Kate-

-Kate-
                • VIP Member
                • 7,676 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:50 PM

I have been so so bad. When I'm in trial I get all stressed and don't work out. Well, that is a very bad idea - I get all gross and lazy.
                  SO...even though I'm in trial I got up and went to the gym before work. Did 40 minutes of cardio and as much weightwork as I could squeeze in. I feel so much better!!!!!!

#869 dragonfly

dragonfly
                  • 1,820 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:48 AM

Does vaccumming the whole house, washing the floors, 5 loads of laundry, painting my sons bedroom, cleaning the kitchen 5 times,changing sheets on 4 beds, and carrying one 4 year old sleepy boy up two flights of stairs count!!!!

Who the @#%$ has time to exercise

Kelly~

#870 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:21 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LALA
                      I have been so so bad. When I'm in trial I get all stressed and don't work out. Well, that is a very bad idea - I get all gross and lazy.
                      SO...even though I'm in trial I got up and went to the gym before work. Did 40 minutes of cardio and as much weightwork as I could squeeze in. I feel so much better!!!!!!
                      Good Job Kate, doesn't it make you feel so much better!

I got up this morning and did turbo sculpt for 40 minutes, I'm so sore!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users