Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#841 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:40 AM

WTG Girls! I took yesterday off. I was suppose to go to spin class this a.m. but my muscles hurt! I'm going for a run after work for sure.

#842 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:31 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by soulmates
      Jilly, your doing a great job!!! Keep it up!

I went running again yesterday and I did my pilates this morning. Can't wait to go for a run after work. I'm starting to really look forward to my runs.

Good Job! You've been really good about working out twice a day! I wish I could get myself to do that too!

#843 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
      • 486 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:35 AM

Last night I did 45 minutes of cardio, triceps and biceps for weights.

#844 soulmates

soulmates
        • 538 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jilly76
          Good Job! You've been really good about working out twice a day! I wish I could get myself to do that too!
          Thanks. But I find it easier for me to split of up my routine. I get bored easy. I like to work out for 30 minutes or more in the morning and do some type of cardio for at least an hour. You've been doing great! Keep it up....

#845 soulmates

soulmates
          • 538 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:07 PM

Let me just say that I was extremely bad this weekend. I ate whatever I felt like and big portions of everything. I don't know what got into me!!! But now after seeing everyone's wedding pics, really motivates me to work out more.

I did get up this morning and do my boot camp video with Denis Austin. I'm a little sore right now. Can't wait to go running when I get off of work tonight.

How is everyone else doing

#846 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:26 PM

I did some criss cross kickboxing thing this morning. It was a good workout!

For anyone that has On Demand on their cable tv system, did you know in the "freezone" they have a bunch of workouts? Thats where I found this one this morning, I needed something different to do.

#847 soulmates

soulmates
              • 538 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:46 PM

I'll have to check that out!!!! I know how you feel, when you need a change in your routine.

#848 Heidi

Heidi
                • 2,642 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:29 PM

OK, I did good this weekend! (finally!!) Reggie & I biked a 10K course at a park, it was great! Then, on mother's day my mom & I did a mother/daughter yoga workshop for 2 hours. And I woke up this morning to do a mini-jog. Phew, it's been a while, but I think I'm getting back into the swing of things here! :)
                  Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#849 soulmates

soulmates
                  • 538 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:15 PM

Heidi, that's great!! You really step up your game!

I ran 2 1/2 miles yesterday! That's all I could do (cramps)!! Doesn't that just suck! But I got up this morning and did my boot camp workout! So, I'm excited. Plus I have my final fitting next week!!! So I really have to step it up a notch.

#850 LisaG

LisaG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,839 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:30 PM

WTG girls! I ran 2 miles this a.m. and did upper body for 25 minutes. I feel so much better today after I worked out. I ran 2 mile Saturday but before that I hadn't worked out since last Tuesday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users