Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#791 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:00 AM

Hey Jill, I am sorry, I feel like I left you and now your pants are tight. lol

Alright, we can kick each other in gear. I have gone to the gym 2 times this week and worked out with my trainer 1 day. I am going to hit the gym again tomorrow, but that is all for this week, I am exhausted already.

With my move and not having a job, it made it hard for me to do anything. Now, I have a job, but I am so busy with it, and I can't go to the gym at lunch like I did at my old job, so it hard, but I am back. I have to be. I have just over 5 months, its do or die time. :)

#792 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:56 AM

I went to the gym this morning. I thought I would try it out because this way, the workout for the day is done - no problem. I got there at 5 and did 45 minutes of cardio. That's all I did because I wanted to make sure I had time to get ready and make it to the ferry.

I think I like doing it this way. I could be singing another tune later today though if I'm exhausted!

#793 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
      • 486 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:36 AM

Kate- It is like a little reward to post huh? Well I went to the gym yesterday morning and I did chest and cardio for 45 minutes. The chest area is very sore today.

#794 soulmates

soulmates
        • 538 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:49 AM

I ran 2 .5 miles in 30 minutes last night after work. It was so nice. I'm very proud of myself. I also did my pilates tape, so my legs are really sore today.

Everyone is doing a great job with their workouts. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LADIES!

#795 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:52 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by soulmates
            I ran 2 .5 miles in 30 minutes last night after work. It was so nice. I'm very proud of myself. I also did my pilates tape, so my legs are really sore today.

Everyone is doing a great job with their workouts. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LADIES!
            Wow - great job!!! That's awesome...keep up the good work!!

#796 soulmates

soulmates
            • 538 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:23 PM

Thank you!!! You really are the one who encouraged me to!!!!

#797 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
              • 259 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:02 PM

So I wanted to publish that I got back on the work-out wagon on Tuesday. Tuesday I did 30 min of cardio (ran 2 miles walked .5). Wednesday I did a back and abs class for 30 mins and a powerflex class for an hour directly after. Today I am going to do another 30 mins of cardio and I have to finish staining my patio furniture. I feel so much better this week since I have been keeping myself busy instead of lounging on the couch watching tv. You girls have inspired me. Thank you!

#798 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:20 PM

Woo Hoo - - I'm so proud of you guys (girls)!!!

#799 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:30 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Julesr
                    Hey Jill, I am sorry, I feel like I left you and now your pants are tight. lol

Alright, we can kick each other in gear. I have gone to the gym 2 times this week and worked out with my trainer 1 day. I am going to hit the gym again tomorrow, but that is all for this week, I am exhausted already.

With my move and not having a job, it made it hard for me to do anything. Now, I have a job, but I am so busy with it, and I can't go to the gym at lunch like I did at my old job, so it hard, but I am back. I have to be. I have just over 5 months, its do or die time. :)
                    yes, its all your fault, haha! I need to kick it into high gear, I just need to get through this damn silent auction I have tomorrow night, I've been so stressed out with all the planning and meetings for it that I haven't felt like doing a whole lot. After tomorrow night I will have a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LALA
                    I went to the gym this morning. I thought I would try it out because this way, the workout for the day is done - no problem. I got there at 5 and did 45 minutes of cardio. That's all I did because I wanted to make sure I had time to get ready and make it to the ferry.

I think I like doing it this way. I could be singing another tune later today though if I'm exhausted!
                    I like it in the morning too because it makes you feel good for the day and you don't have to worry about not wanting to do it at the end of the day.

The hardest part for me is getting out of bed, I'm not a morning person at all, but I think I'm going to start getting up at the same time everyday so I can get a workout in and my body will get adjusted.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by sanchez0014
                    So I wanted to publish that I got back on the work-out wagon on Tuesday. Tuesday I did 30 min of cardio (ran 2 miles walked .5). Wednesday I did a back and abs class for 30 mins and a powerflex class for an hour directly after. Today I am going to do another 30 mins of cardio and I have to finish staining my patio furniture. I feel so much better this week since I have been keeping myself busy instead of lounging on the couch watching tv. You girls have inspired me. Thank you!

Good Job Everyone! Everyones been doing so great! Now I just have to get myself back on the wagon!

#800 Heligirl

Heligirl
                    • 97 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:03 PM

Hired a trainer and did a 2 hour work out!!!
                      She is a great motivator!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users