#71 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 01:35 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    Hey tough girl, muscle weighs more than fat ... that's what I keep telling myself! Yea - Cindy and I started out a little rough, but hopefully we end up being friends. I'll let you know how it goes!

That is one killer ab workout ... whew.
    So, have you counted how many ab crunches you are doing yet? I just need to know how many total I have to do-it gives me focus. Ummm- 150 for the first workout, and something insane like 400 for the second one! No wonder I couldn't move for two days! I couldn't even cough or laugh or I hurt- but that just says how out of shape I am :)

#72 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 01:54 PM

Ummmmmm, I've only done the first workout - and I was (am) in pain after the ab. session. Now I don't even want to try the 2nd part! I'm scared ...

#73 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:01 PM

lol Ann- if you thought the first workout was bad, you haven't seen ANYTHING yet! hehe
        Actually, the first one is brutal on the legs, I think the second one is waaayyyy worse on the abs (like 400, instead of 150).
        I just got done doing my workout (the first one) and am now on my way to the dermatologist (oh how my life is consumed with wedding plans...). I'm going to attempt to do the second workout when I get home. Don't know if I'll be able to walk at work tonight, but I'll try- I'll let you know if I make it through 2 in one day. Otherwise, if you haven't seen me back on the forum by, say... 4pm EST, call 911 because I've given myself a heart attack trying !!!

#74 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:10 PM

lol - too funny. i just told paul that the 2nd workout had a lot more abs, since he was going to do it with me again. his eyes popped out of his head!

same here, if you don't see me on the forum tomorrow - it was cindy crawford's fault.

#75 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:22 PM

Did you guys order that video online?

#76 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:52 PM

yup - i did, i think like the day after Sarah brought it up! it's "Cindy Crawford - Shape Your Body" - I think I got it on Amazon or something.

(I'd also rename it to Cindy Crawford - Put Your Entire Body in Pain" - but that's just me!)

#77 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
              • 631 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 04:00 PM

i may order that and try it..

if it hurts it works (maybe lol lol)

#78 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 04:50 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  yup - i did, i think like the day after Sarah brought it up! it's "Cindy Crawford - Shape Your Body" - I think I got it on Amazon or something.

(I'd also rename it to Cindy Crawford - Put Your Entire Body in Pain" - but that's just me!)
                  Totally! I always tell Jeff when I get done with the video that I just got my ass kicked by Cindy Crawford- that beyotch!

OK, just got home from the derm doc- time to work out again, wish me luck!

#79 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 05:32 PM

I am new to this thread, but I need to tone up and lose some weight for the wedding, so I am happy about this one.

I went to the gym today and did 40 mins on the Elliptical machine at the gym. No weights cause I am doing a weight class tomorrow. Yay!!! I want to eat better and get in 4 times a week at the gym. I am going to try damn hard, but I have almost 11 months till the wedding, so I will need some motivation to keep it going.

#80 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 06:59 PM

OH man, I need to work out and if I do I need to leave in two minutes.. so I'm fighting with myself right now about doing it.. I want to go home yet I need to tone up.. hmm maybe if I flip a coin....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users