Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#751 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 10:07 AM

I did pilates last night. It felt so good!

#752 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 10:30 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by soulmates
      Is anyone having a hard time work out this week like me? I am slacking so much. Don't know what has gotten into me.
      I've been having a hard time the past few weeks! Yesterday was my only day this week working out, but I'm going to try to do something when I get home tonight

#753 soulmates

soulmates
      • 538 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 10:49 AM

Well, I'm glad its not just me!!!

#754 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
        • 486 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 01:25 PM

Thanks Jilly. Now that my FI shift changed (2pm-10pm) it makes it eaiser to go to the gym after work cause there is no one home to hang out with so I just hit the gym.

Last night I did lats and cardio 20 on stairmaster and 30 minutes on the treadmill.

#755 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
          • VIP Member
          • 2,861 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 01:28 PM

Great job Natalie!!!

#756 soulmates

soulmates
            • 538 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 05:49 PM

Just wanted to tell everyone to keep up the good work over the weekend. I'll be out til Monday. Taking off work tomorrow to move in with FI.

#757 -Kate-

-Kate-
              • VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:46 PM

I need someone to yell at me right now and tell me to work out when I get home. I'm waiting for the ferry and I can tell when I get home I'm gonna want to sit down and do nothing. So someone yell at me, tell me to go on a run, work off the ice cream sandwich I just ate, and make my dogs happy by taking them with me.

#758 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 09:35 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LALA
                  I need someone to yell at me right now and tell me to work out when I get home. I'm waiting for the ferry and I can tell when I get home I'm gonna want to sit down and do nothing. So someone yell at me, tell me to go on a run, work off the ice cream sandwich I just ate, and make my dogs happy by taking them with me.
                  Sorry Kate - I would have told you to GO FOR A RUN if I was on here last night. I hope you did!!!

#759 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 10:02 AM

Thanks anyway! I did go run. Just posting was enough to make me feel obligated to go. I couldn't tell you girls that then not run!

#760 LisaG

LisaG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,839 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 10:21 AM

WTG Kate!!!

I was going to try a cardio class at our new gym last night. When I got there, they had tables set up in the cardio room. I was all bummed and one of the trainers came up to me, so I asked what was going on and if they were going to have the class....he said no that there was a City Counsel meeting in that room tonight. Hello - what is City Hall for??

Anyway, I told him how I haven't been to the gym in a month...and have been running 3-4 miles...4 or 5 days a week and seeing no results...and was really excited to go to the class and now I couldn't go. Sorry this is long...

Anyway, he said well what are you trying to get in shape for, so I told him I was getting married in August and really need to step it up. SOOOOO he said he did a boot camp class Mon, Wed & Fri from 5:30a-6:00a and for me to start coming.....FOR FREE...for a month....for my wedding gift from him. Normally his boot camp class is $125. He also told me he would take my body fat and put me on a clean diet and I would totally be ready for my wedding! I was like wooo hoo!!!

So, I went to the gym this a.m. at 5:15 and ran a mile then did his 30 minute boot camp....it rocked!!!

I thought that was so nice of him to do this for me for free!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users