Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#711 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 10:53 PM

You are such a badass Sarah. Hopefully I'll be as motivated as you are once my wedding gets closer.

I was going to skip working out today but it was so beautiful when I got home that I went for a run. It was only 2 miles but it was better than nothing.

#712 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
    • 486 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:42 AM

Ok Sarah I feel better now. I did an hour of weights at the gym and another hour of cardio!

#713 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:51 AM

Nope, I haven't excercised today but this damn thread keeps popping up and this was the only way I could avoid it

When I get home I knwo I'm going to step on the scale and cry I'll be hitting up the tread mill in mo time!

#714 soulmates

soulmates
      • 538 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 09:37 AM

Sarah your doing such a great job. You don't have long until the big day!!! Keep up the great work.

#715 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 07:26 PM

Just got back from a 3 mile run. I haven't worked out since last Thursday....so it felt really good. Then I did 10 minutes of abs.

WTG girls!!!

#716 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:17 PM

I've been feeling pretty crappy the last few days, so I haven't done much, I've managed to eat like a pig though, lol, why can't I get the throwing up bug so I could lose a few pounds.

#717 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 01:05 AM

Way to go Natalie! You girls are all doing so well. Lisa, you're really devoted too- great job!

Kate-you'll become a workout badass too when your wedding is two weeks away! lol And, I can't stop eating comfort food right now since I'm trying to ward off stress. So, I guess the working out is just helping me maintain at this point.

I took Wed off because we had so many errands to do and Jeff's dad came over for brunch. But, back to the routine today!

#718 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 02:23 AM

Bad day for me. Not only did I not excercise before work, I got to work with my healthy food and it was fiesta day :o( There were chiles rellenos, homemade flour tortillas, beans, rice, enchiladas . . . ugggh . . . I had to partake and damn was it good.
                But I feel like a sack of flour right now

#719 soulmates

soulmates
                • 538 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:20 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by starchild
                  Bad day for me. Not only did I not excercise before work, I got to work with my healthy food and it was fiesta day :o( There were chiles rellenos, homemade flour tortillas, beans, rice, enchiladas . . . ugggh . . . I had to partake and damn was it good.
                  But I feel like a sack of flour right now
                  Don't be to hard on yourself. Just work out when you get off work and you'll be fine. It's okay to cheat every now and then.

Kerri

#720 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:46 AM

Thanks Kerri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users