~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:38 AM

Kate wow you really motivate me (actually all you girls do) but in all seriousness you're wedding is 7 month away and mine is in 5 and I've been such a bad bad girl.

Keep it up ladies, doin good.

BTW I didn't know about the veggies thing either. good to know :)

#672 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 09:03 AM

My FI and I went on a 30 min bike ride last night, after I ran yesterday morning. I also ran 3 miles this a.m.

On a side note....when I leave in the mornings for my run, our dog freaks and cries the entire time I'm gone =( He wants to go, but I can't run with him....he always tries to trip me! Anyway, James was not such a happy camper when I got back because Dirk was crying and crying and he couldn't sleep. Anyway, he told me I have to start putting him in his cage and closing all doors between them every morning when I leave =( sucks!! You would think that he would just suck it up since I'm trying to get "in shape" by running....hello!?!?

o.k., I'm off my box =)

#673 soulmates

soulmates
    • 538 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:35 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lryates76
      My FI and I went on a 30 min bike ride last night, after I ran yesterday morning. I also ran 3 miles this a.m.

On a side note....when I leave in the mornings for my run, our dog freaks and cries the entire time I'm gone =( He wants to go, but I can't run with him....he always tries to trip me! Anyway, James was not such a happy camper when I got back because Dirk was crying and crying and he couldn't sleep. Anyway, he told me I have to start putting him in his cage and closing all doors between them every morning when I leave =( sucks!! You would think that he would just suck it up since I'm trying to get "in shape" by running....hello!?!?

o.k., I'm off my box =)

That's great that you two are exercising together. You've been running alot to lately. Keep up the good work.

I've been slacking some this week. Can't seem to get motivated!!!

#674 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:48 AM

Other than running 3 times a week with one of my BMs, I can't seem to get motivated to do anything else.

I did try on swim suits last weekend....maybe try that...that's REALLY motivating!!!

#675 soulmates

soulmates
        • 538 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:49 AM

That's a great idea. I'm going to go home and try on a bathing suit and then feel sick about it. And then go running.

#676 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
          • 631 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:53 AM

LISA YOU ARE MY MOTIVATORClick the image to open in full size.

#677 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:53 AM

Oh it's MUCH worse when you go to the stores and see your butt in the lights and mirrors! Makes me want to run out of the store and all the way home!! haha!!

#678 LisaG

LisaG
              • VIP Member
              • 7,839 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:56 AM

Aaaww thanks!! Believe me - you girls are my motivators. My goal everyday is to be able to post something on this thread!

#679 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:56 AM

I worked out monday but slacked yesterday, FI won't be home tonight so I have no excuse but to work out extra hard!

#680 soulmates

soulmates
                  • 538 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:57 AM

That's why I don't want to go to the stores..For the fear of seeing the back of my thighs!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users