Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:14 AM

Yeah... thats why i ditched my ex..

#52 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:49 AM

Well, I had good intentions for today, but seriously I am so sore from my workout yesterday that I can barely move today. It's obviously been a few weeks since I've done anything! But tomorrow I'm dragging my butt onto the elliptical if nothing else!

#53 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 10:44 AM

I have to sadly say I didn't work out yesterday.. I planned on it but My FMIL damn dog took a crap in our living room and I was the luckly person to find it when I walked in the door from coming home off work. That pissed me off, then one of my dogs kept getting into stuff, so then I just said screw it and just wanted to sit down and relax.. That's my excuse anyway.. lol

#54 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
        • 631 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:38 AM

I just got home from the GYM!....it took my arse to the gym and only did 30 min on the stairs...i got off of work at 7:30! It was so tempting to go home but all i needed was 30 min...it helped with my anxiety..until i got home and got on the computer! WEDDINGS

BTW I confess ( i know this is not the right thread) but I am having a glass a wine... (**smdh**)

#55 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 02:45 PM

So who is it that I am blaming for what just happened to me? Sarah, I think. I just did Cindy Crawford's workout video for the first time ... yikes am I out of shape! I did it w/5 lb. weights, and even used my 8 lb. weights for some of the moves. I am going to be sore tomorrow!

Oh, and how cute - FI did it with me, but he used a little heavier weights!

#56 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 02:53 PM

I did kickboxing on Wed - was only a little sore. On Friday I had my first free personal trainer apptment. I haven't been able to use my arms since. I didn't realize how totally out of shape I was. Ugh. BUT...this is the beginning, it always sucks, and by December I'll be super fit.

#57 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
              • 1,188 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 04:14 PM

I timed my mile again yesterday and if you recall I ran it in 12:02 on December 22 and get this yesterdays time was.......

11:20

Proof that it gets easier - I was preety happy with that decrease in time and to top it off I lost a few pounds over the holidays. Since starting bootcamp after Thanksgiving I am down 5lbs. The next time I will check my stats will be in 6 weeks at the end of this session and right before we head to Cabo for our final site vistit - talk about motivation to look and feel great - I will surely be in a swimsuit in Cabo right?
                Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
                http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#58 REBECCA

REBECCA
                • VIP Member
                • 1,825 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 04:31 PM

I said was going to work out yesterday.... but then I didn't
                  Rebecca
                  <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
                  Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#59 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 05:00 PM

NICE, Sarah! I love seeing progress - that's what motivates me, and you've made serious progress!

#60 REBECCA

REBECCA
                    • VIP Member
                    • 1,825 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 07:59 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
                      I timed my mile again yesterday and if you recall I ran it in 12:02 on December 22 and get this yesterdays time was.......

11:20

Proof that it gets easier - I was preety happy with that decrease in time and to top it off I lost a few pounds over the holidays. Since starting bootcamp after Thanksgiving I am down 5lbs. The next time I will check my stats will be in 6 weeks at the end of this session and right before we head to Cabo for our final site vistit - talk about motivation to look and feel great - I will surely be in a swimsuit in Cabo right?
                      Right On Sarah!! I miss having that wedding motivation! I just ate a cheeseburger!!! I am hung over.
                      Rebecca
                      <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
                      Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users