destinationbride07
  • 631 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:54 PM

lunges are the best exercise for the buttocks

#582 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:58 PM

I know I already posted here today, but I'm so damn sore right now, cindy really works every damn muscle in your body, I don't know if I'm going to be able to crawl out of bed tomorrow!!

#583 soulmates

soulmates
      • 538 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:36 AM

I need someone to stop me. Someone at our office brought in Sugar cookies with Icing on the top..I want one so bad.....STOP ME!!!! Please.

#584 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by soulmates
          I need someone to stop me. Someone at our office brought in Sugar cookies with Icing on the top..I want one so bad.....STOP ME!!!! Please.
          don't do it!!! drink lots of water and think how thin you're going to be

#585 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
          • 631 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:44 PM

Just came from Gym..NO bootcamp tonight so I got in 50 min of cardio and all my children!

#586 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:27 PM

NO COOKIES!!! You're going to look so good in your wedding dress!

I tried to do turbojam yesterday, but FI came home and I can not do it in front of him, so I only got in about 15 minutes.

This morning I did the 20 minute turbojam workout, I'm hoping to also do the scultping one or the ab one later, we'll see.

I'm still so extremely sore from Cindy the other day, she kicked my butt!

#587 JENESIS

JENESIS
              • 394 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:43 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jilly76

I tried to do turbojam yesterday, but FI came home and I can not do it in front of him, so I only got in about 15 minutes.

This morning I did the 20 minute turbojam workout, I'm hoping to also do the scultping one or the ab one later, we'll see.

I make Gavin hide in the bedroom

Sorry to jump in ladies. I need some motivation. If I have to admit it everyday, maybe I'll actually do it.

#588 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:46 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jilly76

Alright, what Cindy workout is this? I need to know all about it now. lol I need some stuff I can do from home. Do you need anything to go with it or just the DVD?

#589 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:09 PM

Jules, its Cindy Crawford, the next challenge. I got it on ebay for 8 dollars I think. My mom used to have it and I did it all the time, so I knew I liked it. You just need hand weights, I've been using 3 pounders because I only have 3's and 10's and the tens would be too much.

Seriously, you should see me walk, its hard to bend my legs, it felt good to do turbojam this morning just to stretch my muscles. And the cindy workout does legs, arms, chest, abs, shoulders, & back, its about an hour.

Yeah, I decided tapes were my best option because i love to do aerobics classes but don't have time to get to the gym. Cindy makes you do A LOT of lunges!

Good luck, let me know if you try any other tapes!

#590 -Kate-

-Kate-
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,676 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:18 PM

I went to the gym yesterday - 40 min cardio and 25 min arms. Too bad I had a cheeseburger, fries, and Coldstone. At least my activity points for WW went to good use.

I have to be realistic though - and I have 9 months till the wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users