Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#361 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:29 PM

sherri, my treadmill is in the basement and theres no heat down there, I'm soooo dreading going down there to work out, its sooo cold here!

#362 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
    • 631 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:41 PM

Jilly that is good excuse...it is too cold to be messing around with no heat...

#363 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 01:01 PM

I think so too, but I have to exercise, maybe if I do it during the day today while the suns out it won't be so bad. There are windows all along the wall, so the sun can come in, it might warm it up a little.

#364 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 01:11 PM

Hey guys, I have not been to the gym in a while. I was supposed to go on Saturday, but my FMIL came by for a vist. Then, my sister came over. On Sunday my niece was really sick and I took care of her, my sister is pregnant and was not feeling so hot. They stayed the night and did not go home till late yesterday. Then I had a concert last night. Well, I woke up at 4AM today to major stomach issues, turns out, I caught what my niece had, it has not been a good day. So, no gym today either. At least I am too sick to eat, so I am not going to go over points today :)

#365 BayBug

BayBug
          • 852 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 01:31 PM

I did work out yesterday, but only for 45 min. I had to go home because Heros was on and Instyle Weddings. TV always comes first.
            Angie

#366 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
            • 486 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 01:36 PM

So I didnt worked out at all this weekend I had guests over for the UFC fights. (We love to watch) Sunday we went to a huge superbowl party, so no gym. Did cardio kickboxing yesterday and was awesome. Today its cardio and weights!

#367 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 01:54 PM

Yup, went to the gym a whole two days in a row so far this week and am aiming to go again tomorrow and Thursday. Wow it does feel great, but its hard to drag your but there in the AM.
                My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#368 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
                • 631 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 05:34 PM

I made it to the gym on lunch…the best part about was all my children lol

#369 aimee

aimee
                  • 1,662 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 10:03 PM

I didn't get a chance to work out this morning (I feel so guilty!) but my FI bought me a Cindy Crawford video. Does that count?
                    Maybe i'll try to work out during Lost.

Aimee

#370 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:38 PM

I just got off the treadmill a little while ago, just in time for American Idol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users