Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#3261 nwabien

nwabien
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:52 PM

I worked out to Jillian Micahel's 30 day shred last night - level 2. i actually made it to the end, so i am really proud of myself (of course I cheated along the way because those continous movements are simply not human!)
    Looking to share a photographer week of February 14, 2010 in Varaero, Cuba. Send me a PM of interested

#3262 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
    • 547 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:57 PM

I'm just on my 3rd day of Jillian's 30 day shred, but already my stamina is way up! The first day I thought I would die. But today I did pretty much everything the whole way through except the bicycle crunches, I hate those most of all, but I did about 75%, so I'm feeling really good. Having it a bit easier today is great motivation!
      *~*JENN*~*

#3263 Jackie22

Jackie22
      • 336 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:07 PM

Has anyone triend Jillian Michael's new supplements? I saw her on the Rachel Ray show the other day talking about how her new supplement line will help the lbs. drop off with exercise. Jillian was saying how she does not endorse products ahe actually created these with a team of doctors. She also said there are no chemicals in them.

Wondering if they are worth the investment?

#3264 ~Crista-Lee~

~Crista-Lee~
        • 329 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:10 AM

I saws this also and was intrigued. Chances are they won't be available in Canada.

I love Jillian, but the biggest loser is full of endorsements... gum, protein! I can't help but laugh every time they tell you to chew a piece of extra gum for cravings!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jackie22
          Has anyone triend Jillian Michael's new supplements? I saw her on the Rachel Ray show the other day talking about how her new supplement line will help the lbs. drop off with exercise. Jillian was saying how she does not endorse products ahe actually created these with a team of doctors. She also said there are no chemicals in them.

Wondering if they are worth the investment?

#3265 ~Crista-Lee~

~Crista-Lee~
          • 329 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:16 AM

Zumba is great! I've become addicted to it recently. My favorite instructor always starts of the class with a few rules:

1. Never lock your knees
            2. Have fun
            3. Laugh at yourself!

I'm hoping it also helps with some salsa & merengue lessons before my big day!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by poohshek
            I busted out laughing so hard quite a few times at myself during class. I am a HORRIBLE dancer and dances like Elaine in Seinfeld. But the class is really fun and I LOVE it!!!

Now I am pretty much screwed for my wedding on 12/11 because I absolutely got NO MOVES!!!

#3266 poohshek

poohshek
            • 1,456 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:47 AM

Did several 30-second sprints on the treadmill before 30-minute step aerobics and 15-minute ABS.

#3267 poohshek

poohshek
              • 1,456 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:59 AM

45-minute personal training and Chris did a great job pushing me!

#3268 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
                • 370 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:50 AM

Yes!!... to the have you exercised today question. :0) One hour of cardio and some random strength training. WOO HOO!!!

#3269 seaprincess

seaprincess
                  • 753 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 06:45 PM

Did an hour of body pump this morning!
                    Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#3270 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
                    • 370 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:55 PM

30 minutes on the bike, 30 minutes on the stairmaster and some strength training... my FH got me a gym membership and i'm using it! WOO HOO!! It's about time I get back in shape!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users