Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#3251 jamk32179

jamk32179
  • 341 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 01:50 PM

Thanksgiving totally threw me off, BUT I'm starting again tomorrow!!
    September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#3252 jamk32179

jamk32179
    • 341 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:47 PM

I did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max today. Back on track...
      September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#3253 poohshek

poohshek
      • 1,456 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:59 PM

Hit the gym at lunch today with 10-minute warm up on the treadmill with 30-second sprints, 30-minute "Total Body Blast" class followed by 15-minute ABS. About to change for Zumba at 7:30 p.m. and I am a virgin.

#3254 seaprincess

seaprincess
        • 753 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:21 PM

I did an hour of spin and 15 min of abs after work today

Poohshek - How did you like Zumba? I've done it once at my gym but its too early for me to make it after work....but if they offered a evening class I would do it more often to mix up my routine b/c its a lot of fun and a great workout!! Hope you liked it!
          Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#3255 poohshek

poohshek
          • 1,456 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:17 AM

I busted out laughing so hard quite a few times at myself during class. I am a HORRIBLE dancer and dances like Elaine in Seinfeld. But the class is really fun and I LOVE it!!!

Now I am pretty much screwed for my wedding on 12/11 because I absolutely got NO MOVES!!!
            I did an hour of spin and 15 min of abs after work today

Poohshek - How did you like Zumba? I've done it once at my gym but its too early for me to make it after work....but if they offered a evening class I would do it more often to mix up my routine b/c its a lot of fun and a great workout!! Hope you liked it!

#3256 khelzy09

khelzy09
            • 5 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:43 AM

well, not yet but later i will go to gym and do some exercise..
              have to lose some weights..
              Love is like water; We can fall in it. We can drown in it. And we can't live with out it.
              wedding services Singapore

#3257 seaprincess

seaprincess
              • 753 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:09 AM

I have about 7 years of dance training and when I did the class I had trouble following some of the choreography so don't feel bad - some of the steps are really quick! But I can totally see you dancing like Elaine during a class b/c they add in the arms and it almost impossible to dance any other way! And, OMG your wedding is in 10 days!!! You must be so excited!!!

When do you leave?

Quote:
                Originally Posted by poohshek
                I busted out laughing so hard quite a few times at myself during class. I am a HORRIBLE dancer and dances like Elaine in Seinfeld. But the class is really fun and I LOVE it!!!

Now I am pretty much screwed for my wedding on 12/11 because I absolutely got NO MOVES!!!

#3258 poohshek

poohshek
                • 1,456 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:23 AM

We are leaving on 12/8 for Playa del Carmen and we are really looking forward to it!!!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by seaprincess
                  I have about 7 years of dance training and when I did the class I had trouble following some of the choreography so don't feel bad - some of the steps are really quick! But I can totally see you dancing like Elaine during a class b/c they add in the arms and it almost impossible to dance any other way! And, OMG your wedding is in 10 days!!! You must be so excited!!!

When do you leave?

#3259 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:27 AM

45-minute personal training and it wasn't easy doing dead lifts and squats with 30 lb dumbbell in each hand.

#3260 seaprincess

seaprincess
                    • 753 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:45 AM

An hour of yoga last night, and today will be a rest day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users