Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#3161 KarenM

KarenM
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:32 PM

Great job!!!! ssnm & poohshek, you girls are inspiring!

did my 30 day shred

#3162 jajb2010

jajb2010
    • 22 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:55 PM

Yuppers...got up at 5:45am got my ass to the gym and worked out for an hour..I go to the gym 4 times a week and do an hour of jogging. I go in the mornings cause it's the only time I have somekind of motivation ha ha.

#3163 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
      • 612 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 04:17 PM

monday did Kick class (kicked my butt!!!) tuesday took the day off (worked out 8 day in a row so I deserved it) and today did spin class - my whole body is sore!
        ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
        My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#3164 SSNM

SSNM
        • 675 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:16 PM

Yesterday I got in a midnight workout for my legs and a 35 minute cardio session on the cybex eliptical...AND I got in my ABS yea!!

Today, I will hopefully get in another workout (I think chest/bi day) and cardio.

#3165 poohshek

poohshek
          • 1,456 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:52 AM

Survived another 6 a.m. Jay Johnson boot camp. Yay!!!

#3166 SSNM

SSNM
            • 675 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:51 AM

Yesterday I got in my cardio first which is unusual; I prefer to do it at the end. Afterwards I did my chest/biceps workout and finished off with some calf presses on the machine. Got a good log going too! Today will be another session.

#3167 poohshek

poohshek
              • 1,456 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:34 AM

Keep it up!!!
                Yesterday I got in my cardio first which is unusual; I prefer to do it at the end. Afterwards I did my chest/biceps workout and finished off with some calf presses on the machine. Got a good log going too! Today will be another session.

#3168 poohshek

poohshek
                • 1,456 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:35 AM

Survived another 6 a.m. Jay Johnson boot camp this morning. Two weeks down and two more to go!!!

It is extremely hard to get up that early in the morning but it feels good to get the workout in before starting my day in the office.

#3169 SSNM

SSNM
                  • 675 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:56 PM

I love getting up early in the morning! I feel like I get a lot more out of my day. Cudos to you for being successful at it...I haven't been able to do it for the last 4 months

Yesterday, unfortunately was a missed workout and for no real reason. Today was a crap-eating day. I REALLY don't want to slip back into old habits. I am going to get to the gym and get a good workout session in.

#3170 poohshek

poohshek
                    • 1,456 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:45 PM

Come on SSNM!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
                      I love getting up early in the morning! I feel like I get a lot more out of my day. Cudos to you for being successful at it...I haven't been able to do it for the last 4 months

Yesterday, unfortunately was a missed workout and for no real reason. Today was a crap-eating day. I REALLY don't want to slip back into old habits. I am going to get to the gym and get a good workout session in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users