Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#3141 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
  • 612 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:05 PM

ran two half miles and did tricep dips and push ups - working on my arms hard!
    ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
    My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#3142 SSNM

SSNM
    • 675 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:07 PM

I did a total body circuit, 35 minute eliptical and worked my calves (one of my weak spots in competition).

I think I will alternate between doing circuit/cardio and one big cardio 4-5 days a week and see how that goes.

#3143 KarenM

KarenM
      • 1,920 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:13 PM

did no more trouble zones & i feel like jello, in a good way

#3144 damaris

damaris
        • 462 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:19 PM

I got up at 630am and went to the gym!!! 30 min on elliptical and 6lbs lost so far. 9 more to go
          65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#3145 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:21 PM

I met up with my personal trainer today, and when I was feeling bored (instead of munching) I did Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs... haha very corny but a fun way to get in 40 mins of cardio!!
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#3146 SSNM

SSNM
            • 675 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:58 PM

I did 45 minutes of x-trainer cardio today...and then indulged in a sampler cheesecake dessert with some asti bubbly and fruit

On the plus side, I did drink a lot of water today and I think it definately helped to clear the system a bit. And with the exception of the above, I did stick to a relatively clean diet. I will chalk up tonight and the rest of this week to 'honeymoon' phase after 3 months of strict dieting and start working on a more balanced, maintenence diet for the rest of this year.

#3147 SSNM

SSNM
              • 675 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:05 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by nsbride2010
                I met up with my personal trainer today, and when I was feeling bored (instead of munching) I did Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs... haha very corny but a fun way to get in 40 mins of cardio!!
                Nice to see you on this thread page nsbride :)

I, too, will need a new passtime for boredom other than eating. Now that I am not in competition mode anymore, I am starting to slip into old habits where food = social activity. Sok though, I'll not let that happen again; once you get a taste of excellence you can't go back to mediocre.

#3148 poohshek

poohshek
                • 1,456 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:30 AM

Survived another Jay Johnson boot camp at 6 a.m. Feeling good!!!

#3149 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:40 AM

Survived another Jay Johnson boot camp at 6 a.m. this morning. Had eggs, one sausage patty, and a wheat English muffin.

Glad to make it through the first week and 3 more to go!!! Yay!!!

#3150 SSNM

SSNM
                    • 675 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:04 AM

On Thursday, I did a full body circuit and 35 minutes of cardio. Today was an off day for working out. Tomorrow will be another workout day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users