Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#301 aimee

aimee
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 07:07 PM

Ok, I've decided to join this thread, partly b/c I feel so guilty always skipping past this thread and b/c I actually cleaned out my work out room and worked out! Yeah for me! My FI turned one of our rooms into a nice work out room (equipped with a tv!) but for the past year its acted as storage room

hopefully I'll be an active member of this thread...please keep me motivated.

#302 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
    • 1,188 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 07:40 PM

We ran the steps at the local collage yesterday morning at bootcamp and my legs are sooo sore today! NO PAIN NO GAIN -----shouldn't that be no pain no loose?
      Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
      http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#303 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:22 AM

I just got back from 3 days of snowboarding. My body is so sore there is no way I can go to the gym tomorrow. You'd think 3 days of activity would count as exercise - but not really when you eat a ton and drink beer all night. Sad.

#304 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:27 AM

I ran hard on the treadmill yesterday and then went to a birthday party last night and drank way too much, got sick, and then we all went to breakfast this morning and we were all hungover, so needless to say we ordered way too much food, it was a mess! You'd think exercising would make us want to eat well and be healthier, it just doesn't seem to work that way!

#305 BayBug

BayBug
          • 852 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 03:47 PM

I worked out both days this weekend. I am super proud of myself. I am going to take Monday off and then head on back on Tuesday. I think working out makes me better too. I don't crave fast food.
            Angie

#306 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 03:49 PM

I just got back from the gym. 45 mins of cardio today on the Elliptical. Tomorrow I will do full body strenght training, so none today.

#307 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
              • 631 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:44 PM

Just came from the gym…I had to go to watch all my children to see who got killed…lol lol that was my inspiration for today lol

#308 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 06:30 PM

ooh, who got killed, I haven't been able to see my soaps in forever!!

#309 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
                  • 631 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:02 PM

DIXIE again! supposedly she got axed b.c. she complained at how they just let the Julie Barr go (Brooke English)...today she flatlined....

#310 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:17 PM

Again! Crazy, I really should tape my soaps, but I'd probably never have a second to watch them! Damn, I really miss them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users