Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#3071 autjo

autjo
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:23 PM

Did yoga and played kickball last night. Today is lower body. But man I am tired this week for some reason. Think I am going to buy the P90X recovery drink and see how that works out...

#3072 poohshek

poohshek
    • 1,456 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 07:13 PM

Circuit training with Jillian Michaels "No More Trouble Zones" and had a great work out. Sushi for dinner!!!

#3073 Stamperamma

Stamperamma
      • 432 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 07:24 PM

Another two hour workout with the trainer today, cannot believe how soar I am. I sure hope the body accepts the excercise, the mind is shutting down already.

Dea

#3074 SSNM

SSNM
        • 675 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 12:36 AM

Today I did my 45 minute cardio and 100 crunches; no more rest days for me on Fridays

Also practiced posing and fitted my suits!

8 days to comp time and alimentary freedom.

#3075 seaprincess

seaprincess
          • 753 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:01 AM

Ugg...drove to gym to do the 9:30 spin class....got there and they are doing spin instructor training all weekend so there was no class :-(
            And, I only brought my spin shoes so I couldn't do anything else! So, I picked up some coffee and now I'm chillin' on the couch with DH trying to decide if I can motivate myself to go back later on.
            Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#3076 steponmyknee

steponmyknee
            • 115 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:30 PM

1 hour kickboxing class followed by 1 hour pilates/yoga. I took the weekend off, so I had to double up today.

#3077 SSNM

SSNM
              • 675 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:50 PM

Update:

Sunday am: 35 min treadmill
                Sunday pm: Shoulder workout and 30 min X-trainer
                Monday am: Arm workout
                Monday pm (pending): 45 minute cardio

Competition in 5 days!

#3078 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
                • 612 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:06 PM

Today was my 7th day in a row going to the gym - some days hard, and some days super easy days. Today, I ran mile and half and then did Kick class for an hour. tomorrow is spin. I figure I'm going out of town for three days and prob wont work out, so I might as well get all in now!

PS. I don't know about you girls, but I'm actually planning on bringing my running shoes to my resort and using their gym in the mornings while I'm there!
                  ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
                  My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#3079 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:14 PM

Jillian, I am bringing my work out gear and buy a few day passes from the gym close to the hotel we are staying at in Playa del Carmen. I will definitely be more relaxed if I can work out in the morning, especially on my big day!
                    Today was my 7th day in a row going to the gym - some days hard, and some days super easy days. Today, I ran mile and half and then did Kick class for an hour. tomorrow is spin. I figure I'm going out of town for three days and prob wont work out, so I might as well get all in now!

PS. I don't know about you girls, but I'm actually planning on bringing my running shoes to my resort and using their gym in the mornings while I'm there!

#3080 poohshek

poohshek
                    • 1,456 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:30 AM

Went to "Total Body Blast" at lunch yesterday and warmed up with 10 30-second sprints on the treadmill before class.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users