Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#3041 Taylorbride

Taylorbride
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:04 PM

I WAS on a role a few weeks ago. I was working out 5 days a week and I even lost 17 lbs. But for the past three weeks I have only worked out like twice a week and haven't lost anything. I just haven't been trying. I'm going walking tonight when I get home....but I need some motivation...PLEASE

#3042 SSNM

SSNM
    • 675 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:02 PM

Did 35 minute cardio this morning. I have yet to do my chest and then I will hopefully do trampolining this evening for my second cardio...if my FH ever picks up his phone

#3043 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
      • 573 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:23 PM

went to first yoga class last night. Wow that is a lot of work! I did not realize how hard that was! A little hurtin' today. So I walked the dog. Tomorrow I will try another class, and maybe attempt one of the machines!

#3044 poohshek

poohshek
        • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:57 PM

Sweated like a pig at Step Aerobics (30-minute) followed by 15-minute ABS. Also threw in 30-second sprints on the treadmill for 10 minutes breaking a sweat before class. I am giving myself 3 weeks to lose the weight gained from vacationing.
          Jogged 3.4 miles this morning. Looking forward to step aerobics at lunch.

#3045 poohshek

poohshek
          • 1,456 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:45 PM

Went to "Total Body Pump" at lunch today. I wasn't feeling 100% and did only five 30-second sprints before class.

#3046 mrsgtobe

mrsgtobe
            • 153 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:49 PM

Need inspiration and motivation! Can anyone tell me what the best choice is for a lunchtime workout?
              Dee

http://ticker.7910.o....WVuZCBpbiA.gif

#3047 poohshek

poohshek
              • 1,456 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:25 PM

Dee, is there a gym close to work? There maybe group classes offered and I love spending my lunch time at the gym.

Here's what mine offers around lunch:
                Monday - Total Body Blast
                Tuesday - Yoga
                Wednesday - Step Aerobics
                Thursday - Total Body Pump

I try to go on Mon/Wed/Thur.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mrsgtobe
                Need inspiration and motivation! Can anyone tell me what the best choice is for a lunchtime workout?

#3048 mrsgtobe

mrsgtobe
                • 153 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:45 AM

poohshek,
                  There are quite a few gyms close by...I was trying to figure out what the best use of my 1 hour would be whether it was circuit training, aerobics classes or something else..and you've explained what you do below and that's the sort of thing I was thinking about. Thanks for the info! :)
                  Dee

http://ticker.7910.o....WVuZCBpbiA.gif

#3049 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:44 PM

Dee, you are very welcome!

I met a lot of people from going to the lunch classes and we all keep each other motivated! Keep me posted on your progress.

#3050 poohshek

poohshek
                    • 1,456 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:13 PM

After 3 rest days, I went to 30-minute Total Body Blast followed by 15-min ABS. Also did ten 30-second sprints on the treadmill before class.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users