Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#3031 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
  • 573 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:32 PM

Well ladies, I have aconfession to make. I have never purposely set out to excercise! Today I am not sure if it was out of shame for not doing it, or (as I perfer to think), inspired by all of you and I have joined a gym for the first. I also booked a number of sessions with a personal trainer! I am hoping this will at least keep me motivated until the wedding! I am not going to be able to actually go until Thursday but am very excited about it none the less! Wish me luck. I think I will really like the workout classes.

#3032 SSNM

SSNM
    • 675 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:03 PM

Did my leg workout today and 35 minutes of cardio. No diet cheats...yet.

#3033 seaprincess

seaprincess
      • 753 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:33 PM

Saturday I did an hour of weights, followed by an hour of yoga. Tonight I did an hour of yoga all by itself.
        Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#3034 mrsgtobe

mrsgtobe
        • 153 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:13 PM

I need motivation to start working out again! Between work and school and the kids....Someone motivate me please! :) Anyone live nearby?? LOL

Dee

http://ticker.7910.o....WVuZCBpbiA.gif

#3035 TCIbride

TCIbride
          • 189 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:28 PM

after 2 weeks of doing absolutely zero ex's, today - 35 min. on elliptical and 15 min. on treadmill at 6 mph. Do feel much better!

#3036 poohshek

poohshek
            • 1,456 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:11 PM

Give yourself 2 to 3 weeks to get used to the new routine. And don't forget to have fun! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
              Well ladies, I have aconfession to make. I have never purposely set out to excercise! Today I am not sure if it was out of shame for not doing it, or (as I perfer to think), inspired by all of you and I have joined a gym for the first. I also booked a number of sessions with a personal trainer! I am hoping this will at least keep me motivated until the wedding! I am not going to be able to actually go until Thursday but am very excited about it none the less! Wish me luck. I think I will really like the workout classes.

#3037 Brenners

Brenners
              • 807 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:36 PM

Walked 4 miles yesterday and wore great shoes but still somehow managed to get blisters on my heels. grrr...

Today I just worked on my core muscles and legs. Have a plan to buddy check with my sister. Goal is to take a vacation together in a year looking hot!

#3038 SSNM

SSNM
                • 675 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:23 AM

Did my 45 minutes of cardio this evening...but MAJOR cheating on diet; 2 cookies, 1 power bar, and 8 fries...and 3 weeks 'til comp time. My trainer is going to be pissed.

#3039 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:53 AM

Jogged 3.4 miles this morning. Looking forward to step aerobics at lunch.

#3040 SillyGirl

SillyGirl
                    • 155 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:59 PM

Did 2 aqua classes today

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users