Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2981 poohshek

poohshek
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:28 PM

Overslept and missed my morning jog but did circuit training after work.

#2982 Chanti

Chanti
    • 310 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:25 AM

Did 30 minutes of Wii Fitness coach (upper body strength) yesterday morning, 1.5 hours ashtanga yoga yesterday after work, and 45 minutes Wii Fitness coach (core training)this morning. After 2 weeks of me answering "too easy" when Maya, the Wii personal trainer, asks me about the intensity of the work-out, I can finally say today she's starting to kick my butt and I answered "just right"! I'm really enjoying it :-)

#2983 poohshek

poohshek
      • 1,456 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:24 PM

Did 30-second sprints for 10 minutes before going to 30-minute Step Aerobics and 15-minute ABS at lunch.

#2984 1sunshine

1sunshine
        • 95 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:37 PM

yes i just got home from the gym! tnks to my trainer he gives me the motivation to go and work out

#2985 poohshek

poohshek
          • 1,456 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:19 AM

Woke up at 5 a.m. and jogged 3.2 miles this morning.

Getting ready for a 3-week vacation!

#2986 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
            • 303 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:09 PM

I just found this thread!! I love it! I have been looking for a place to "check in " and make sure i stay motivated ... I dont even want to start trying on dresses until I exercise and lose some weight. Congrats to all of you ladies for staying on track (especially those of you who get up at 5 am to work out) Good for you!!! I will start checking in here ( as soon as I get off of the computer and actually work out LOL)

#2987 cruisebride0410

cruisebride0410
              • 178 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:02 PM

I went to Spinning class this morning! Great workout! I am a teacher and have to go back to work Monday, so I will have to really stay motivated to fit in working out after a long day dealing with middle schoolers!

#2988 poohshek

poohshek
                • 1,456 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:33 PM

I just found this thread!! I love it! I have been looking for a place to "check in " and make sure i stay motivated ... I dont even want to start trying on dresses until I exercise and lose some weight. Congrats to all of you ladies for staying on track (especially those of you who get up at 5 am to work out) Good for you!!! I will start checking in here ( as soon as I get off of the computer and actually work out LOL)

#2989 autjo

autjo
                  • 2,182 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:00 PM

Yea Chanti for finding something that is working for you! How is your foot?

Welcome newbies and hopefully this forum keeps you motivated. It has certainly helped me!!!

P90X yoga tonight. I'm stoked. I heart yoga.

#2990 Chanti

Chanti
                    • 310 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:25 PM

Thanks autjo! Ankle is slowly but surely getting better. Still waiting for the darn MRI appointment. Will likely be healed by then!

Just did 30 minutes of Wii Fitness Coach (lower body) and am in the middle of finishing up my circuit training (taking a breather!). Maya, the PT on the Wii Fitness Coach, is starting to kick my a*%!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users