Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2801 poohshek

poohshek
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:16 AM

You have been doing good! Don't worry about missing a day/class. Stay on course and you will reach your goal.
    I did an hour of walking/jogging with my puppy yesterday followed by 1/2 of strength training upper body. Slept in and missed spin class this morning, and then hosted a big father's day BBQ tonight, so I'm sad to say that today was a lot of eating, no working out.

#2802 poohshek

poohshek
    • 1,456 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:18 AM

Finally I got up early this morning after trying for weeks/months. Jogged 3 miles at a slower pace this morning and it sure feels good.

#2803 JOSIE

JOSIE
      • 1,792 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:05 AM

Wooo Hooo! Another 5 AM workout accomplished :) Too bad I ate horrible this weekend!!!!!!!

#2804 poohshek

poohshek
        • 1,456 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:47 PM

Did 50-minute circuit training with Jillian Michaels - No More Trouble Zones and hit weights on shoulders. Wrapped up with two leg exercises. Need to get better numbers on my thighs to bring body fat percentage down.

#2805 42010bride

42010bride
          • 91 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:49 PM

I am new to this forum. I have been using the Wii and using Wii active. Worked out 30mins today am proud of myself for doing so.

#2806 seaprincess

seaprincess
            • 753 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

Did an hour of spin last night, but didn't eat enough yesterday so I hit a wall after only 10 minutes! Next time I'll make sure I eat more during the day!

As for tonight, I plan to hit up yoga for some much needed flexibility training.
              Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#2807 poohshek

poohshek
              • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:47 PM

Woke up early second day in a row and logged 3 miles while watching “Whose Wedding Is It Anyway” on the Style network. My weight is somewhat under control and I am 3 lbs away from my initial goal.

I am meeting with a personal trainer this afternoon to go through my upper body routine and I am looking forward to getting feedback and making adjustments for better results.

#2808 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:57 PM

OH I like this and need some motivation. I joined a gym at the beg. of March and was faithful for about 6 weeks going 3-4 times a week. I've been a slacker since then going about 1 time a week. So last night I said enough is enough and finally went back. WOOO! I did my 1 km (which takes me 15 mins) walk then about 45 mins of weight lifting. I had knee surgery 6 months ago, so I have to take it slow with the walking/leg weights!

#2809 mmontgo

mmontgo
                  • 191 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:37 PM

My fiance and I joined a new gym a few months ago and ever since my motivation level has dropped drastically.....I used to go every night and now I barely make it 2 times a week!
                    Any suggestions on how to get out of the slump I'm in?

#2810 seaprincess

seaprincess
                    • 753 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:08 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lisaloo79
                      OH I like this and need some motivation. I joined a gym at the beg. of March and was faithful for about 6 weeks going 3-4 times a week. I've been a slacker since then going about 1 time a week. So last night I said enough is enough and finally went back. WOOO! I did my 1 km (which takes me 15 mins) walk then about 45 mins of weight lifting. I had knee surgery 6 months ago, so I have to take it slow with the walking/leg weights!
                      Have you tried the bike? It is fabulous for knee rehab b/c it is no impact. It is usually a bit uncomfortable at the beginning but as your stregth and range of movement improves, you will see huge benefits. Good luck getting back to the gym!
                      Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users